they found out cuz they ran the parking pass and it showed up as stolen, all thanks to a fucking janitor who offered to change the tire for me if i was a girl, so im stuck with a flat tire 50$ ticket and no parking pass.

This part I don't get. And why do you need a parking pass? There aren't any streets by school?

images-1.jpg

This part I don't get. And why do you need a parking pass? There aren't any streets by school?

it was the same when I went to school. It was considered private property so if you didn't have a pass, they gave you a ticket for trespassing.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Unless the school is built in the middle of the country (as some are) there has to be parking on the street.

Also, what happens when people show up for concerts and stuff? Do they only do the tickets during the day? Do you have to get mailed a guest permit in advance? Just sounds a bit odd logistically. I know colleges are like this, but colleges usually have meters or something at least.

images-1.jpg

my school you had to have a parking pass, like $10 or something and you had to be a junior or senior and there were senior lots and a junior lot, and all the streets behind the school are no parking during school hours so maybe his is the same? oh and all parking lots within walking distance all had like 20 minute limits during school hours.