6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

I'm so glad you live close Trippi,cant wait to see this thing finished.

Want to give big ups to Bill to,i saw him in a few pics and im sure he helps out as much as he can.Great work Lester boys and Trippi.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I would love to just recline in this thing

to bad there isnt a middle seat just for 1 person demos

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

holy tweeter!!

Sweet god, I LOVE THIS

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

ed stuffs looking AMAZING, also btw trippi, when exactly is the show this saterday? like time wise, i think i might just come and chill with you all day :) bring you a few presants too :D, also you got texting right? quicker to text imo lol :P

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Jesus christ...that is f-ing nuts!!!!!!! There will be blood....

From ears.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ill be sure to let everyone know with tons of vids if i end up going to the show this weekend if ed's done that is!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Oh poop! Wall of tweeters!!!!!! Your going to go def :lol:

Man you act like your thing is stock..lol

Trippi & Ed holy cow! This thing is unbelievable. Great craftsmanship and vision. I cant wait to see it finished

thanks

Un-freaken-believable.............gawd I love sheer excess. This is truly a car audio masterpiece. You have officially made my ride and its accompanying system a child's toy in comparison. Trippi, congrats!!!!!! I can only hope to hear this beast someday.

thanks man

Bout Time You sPoke on these fools Mane!! Get uP and gO get IT. Hard work pays off. Mad cause they can't figure out how someone affords a build like this, since they can't do it they start to assume things. I ain't see'em question Meade with all the bread he has dumped in his truck.

it's cool now..

Sweet mother of god :o I cant get enough of this build. Are those 10s in the dash? How the hell? hadfjaefkjwetbojew :X My brain is broke haha

yes, 10s and trying to squeeze a few more in there. my pockets are broke

I wonder if this build alone has added members to the site. This is just insane, over the top, and awesome. I can't get enough of this build, I remember when this was first posted...I almost crapped myself then.....now I have crapped my pants.

thanks..poopy

Ed your sick. Trippi your the fucking man this is so damn sick, thanks for sharing. :drinks::drinks:

Not the man but thanks. Ed is on a mission.. soon we will have some real drinks..I'm gonna try to make it out west in Nov

You'll have 140db of just treble! faarrrrkkkk! Amazing, I can't wait to see lots of vids of this!

thanks..yeah i need to get a camcorder

I'm so glad you live close Trippi,cant wait to see this thing finished.

Want to give big ups to Bill to,i saw him in a few pics and im sure he helps out as much as he can.Great work Lester boys and Trippi.

Yeah he and Ed's nephew have helped a lot and have been life savers. Thanks..just trying to keep up with ur beast builds.

I would love to just recline in this thing

to bad there isnt a middle seat just for 1 person demos

next season..lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

The hummer is just a big speaker at this point..LOL

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

holy tweeter!!

Sweet god, I LOVE THIS

thanks

ed stuffs looking AMAZING, also btw trippi, when exactly is the show this saterday? like time wise, i think i might just come and chill with you all day :) bring you a few presants too :D, also you got texting right? quicker to text imo lol :P

thanks. it's from 2-11. Come on through..It will be at the Idealistic Designs booth. Yeah just text me. lol presents??

Jesus christ...that is f-ing nuts!!!!!!! There will be blood....

From ears.

if so i think i will finally be satisfied..lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived