6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a minute since I posted in here but yup, the truck is all done, for now. It turned out just as I hoped it would..loud as H@&&. Those crossfire subs are the truth. I will post some vids up in a few days of them doing some damage. It's the first time that it really hurts to stay in there for too long. A lot of that is because the Soundigital amps really woke up my highs too. I just have a few things left that I need to do, like add the gauges and get it all tuned up and then its a wrap. I got the Bit one to tune it but that won't get done for a few weeks. I have to thank the following for their excellent customer service: All of the crew over at DC Power for the Alts, Nate at XS power for the batts, Murilio at Soundigital for the SOLID amps, and Roger at Crossfire for the subs...I'm not reaaly into the numbers but the 160 they did is pretty impressive. It was in the kick and I think ric said it did it at 36-39 htz. But just the overall sound of them Beymas and crossfires is ridiculous. Thanks to Ric and his crew at Pulse for putting it all together and dealing with me and this truck for the last year. Job well done fellas :drinks:

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I dont think it will be long and it will be back in the shop for some more...lol....

lol... that's what I said. hahaha

I'm not sure though... Trippi seems to be done I think...

There is going to be some re-wiring needed to get the BitOne to operate at it's fullest potential. Trippi took it to the good guys over at SoundWaves to have them tune it up (they have way more experience with the BitOne and tuning it)... It was wired for a standard three channel setup (front and subs) and that won't work with the way the BitOne works... but the BitOne was an afterthought hahaha...

Either way the truck is nasty loud and clear... and the 160... that was with the cd skipping the whole time... so I never got a full roll with it... but yea from 35-41hz it posted a 160 each freq... :) and that was enough to get the cops to my shop.

It's been a minute since I posted in here but yup, the truck is all done, for now. It turned out just as I hoped it would..loud as H@&&. Those crossfire subs are the truth. I will post some vids up in a few days of them doing some damage. It's the first time that it really hurts to stay in there for too long. A lot of that is because the Soundigital amps really woke up my highs too. I just have a few things left that I need to do, like add the gauges and get it all tuned up and then its a wrap. I got the Bit one to tune it but that won't get done for a few weeks. I have to thank the following for their excellent customer service: All of the crew over at DC Power for the Alts, Nate at XS power for the batts, Murilio at Soundigital for the SOLID amps, and Roger at Crossfire for the subs...I'm not reaaly into the numbers but the 160 they did is pretty impressive. It was in the kick and I think ric said it did it at 36-39 htz. But just the overall sound of them Beymas and crossfires is ridiculous. Thanks to Ric and his crew at Pulse for putting it all together and dealing with me and this truck for the last year. Job well done fellas :drinks:

drinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived