utf-8BSU1HMDA1NzUtMjAxMDA1MDctMTg0O.jpg

4 original kinetics..

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

this thing is sik as hell cant wait to see some vids

thanks

There is noway you will fall asleep with all this in your ride,besides the fact that even with it off your ears will be ringing nonstop from all 92 mids and highs lol. that alone will make it hard to sleep. fuckin awesome build man.

lol..good point

:unknw::bsflag::banhim::wtf::worthless::lol: these smileys are better then typing.

lol...u big dummy

Garbage ass babage ass hummer

<<< My shit in the avatar looks better FTW

lol..can't please em all

^^^Whoa, I didn't know Ed was a mod. Cool. Ed, at least make him change his ava, makes my stomach hurts every time I see him post. blech!

Anyway, take your time man. I can stare at this screen for daysss. Must-see-every-part-of-build-cannot-blink-until-updates...

thanks man..should pick up some speed soon tho

Are you just kidding around or what? If not I would say your a fuck head. Anyway no rush on the pics op this size of a build its unbelievable. Ps your in Delaware? I am going to be in Pittsburgh in August if your done I will make the drive for a demo for sure its not too too far.

Thanks..yup I'm in Delaware..in Wilmington. It's pretty far from Pitts tho..i think like 8 hours

so fucking orgasmic... moar pix sir :)

Thanks

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Damn Ed your a bad Mother F*cker I wanna just go pick your brain you got some skills fo sho

yeah I def lucked up when he agreed to do the box

Lol i feel like a dumbass now i thought that the entire box was going to be plexi :( i didnt know that some of it was wood :(

lol..I'm :( too man..but I've learned to listen to those who know more than me..he still has some crazy ideas for it so it will turn out looking cool :yahoo:

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Good stuff man, what kind of suspension upgrades are you considering? I didn't add no where near the weight that you will once your done, I'm upgrading my breaks,oh and adding 28's. Awesome build bro, keep us updated.

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Thanks Ty im just doing rear bags for now to help with the weight. Doing brakes too...them things just shouldn't be that much $! So I'm looking for some deals. Wilwood is the best bet so far. I'm hoping my tires will hold up so that's something I need to look into. What 28s are u getting?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Thanks Ty im just doing rear bags for now to help with the weight. Doing brakes too...them things just shouldn't be that much $! So I'm looking for some deals. Wilwood is the best bet so far. I'm hoping my tires will hold up so that's something I need to look into. What 28s are u getting?

So my conclusion is this build is sick, But I wanna see a lot of the gear together. I looked all over this thread, and couldn't find any pics with all the amp or subs, or other speakers. Is there any, if there are what page, and if not get some up.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

So my conclusion is this build is sick, But I wanna see a lot of the gear together. I looked all over this thread, and couldn't find any pics with all the amp or subs, or other speakers. Is there any, if there are what page, and if not get some up.

pages 17-18 have some of the speakers and the subs and sub amps. but sadly thats all the gear hes shown <_<

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I love the flat look, but where are them brakes at, does it have any. j/k bro, this truck is outrageous i wish i could see it and hear it in person when i get finished.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

ur not gettin rid of those kinetik's are you? :D

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived