Little back ground info first...A month or so ago, my dad had sugar poured in his gas tank and had to get his tank and lines all drained, and deductable didnt cover it. He does have a few enemies, but I don't..i dont know of anyone that hates me, or hates me enought to fuck with us. Police reports were filed and no suspects yet. anyways..

Woke up this morning and looked out my window, only to find my windows smashed in. Windshield is busted and the passenger window is busted. Doors were still locked. Luckily I JUST took my system out 2 days ago. I still had wallet, ipod, and HU in the truck and nothing was stolen that I know of. Not sure if they were looking for my system or just wanted to be assholes. I had nice 5% tint done on the windows too...have to get that redone.

2010-03-27_100422.jpg

2010-03-27_100438.jpg

It happened after 12 thats for sure, because thats when I went to sleep and I was right by the window where my truck is. My dogs are inside and usually bark at anything, so i dunno...seems like it would've been loud.

not with that tint on there.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

damn, and with a baseball bat too

good luck gettin the glass out of the dash vents, someone busted out my back window in my truck with a beer bottle and i still got glass in my dash vents

glad nothing was stolen mang, just hope ur insurence will cover it, i unno if they pay for more than one window or not

good luck gettin it fixed

and for the most part, set your dad down n have a long talk with him n ask him why ppl keep fukin with yall, might halfto move

or set outside with 12guage and blow somebody the hell up

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Deductable didnt cover the cost of getting his gas tank and lines drained from the sugar, so I doubt it will cover this.

what year is his truck? do you have full coverage and did he? looks like a 04 - 05 dodge?

the windshield for my truck was only $180, and i have a HUGEEE windshield

Edit:

tell em if they dont cover it you're gonna switch insurance companies.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer