Guest Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Besides pups.....ugh....IA Warden....RD Super Heavyweight.....LMS Ultra's.....DC lvl 5....TSNS..Atomic Apxx..SMD....hell...there's plenty that can handle a lot daily....some 6-7K for 20-30 second demo's....but that much power isn't good for any sub for a prolonged amount of time except funky pups
Claydillantravis Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 except funky pups im getting me 8 18in. funky pups for my van im doing. jk dude im not dumb funky pup=junky pup. dude that joke is realy old it had a pink suround to it small magnet etc.
STEvil Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Have run 8KW RMS to an MA Audio HK18.. they are rated at 5KW RMS/10K peak. Can make them stinky even only 800w rms if i want though lol MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
bassl0va Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 wouldn't the DD 99Z be the most power handleable woofer? Dante comes to mind... My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
inm Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Couldnt you combine all these questions into one thread?!? Damn, and you'll def have to upgrade your flux capacitor if you run those funky pups I was fine until I read this. I lost it. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
basskartel Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 the soundstream XXX-18 is the woofer i kno of that has high rms 10,000w quad coil 1.2 ohm
alvitae Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Hey op if you are enjoying the funky pup jokes you should have been on CA.com a few years ago when they were actually semi fresh and semi funny.
cqtama Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 funky pups cause the nuclear meltdown in cheronoble. they were trying to find out just how much 1 could handle R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Pokey Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 did it break any records? Dude...I almost peed a lil when I read that I was laughing so hard......
Claydillantravis Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 Dude...I almost peed a lil when I read that I was laughing so hard...... i laughed so hard when he put funky pup
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.