Is Gorilla Zoe still real?

If anything that song Lost is more "real" then the rest.Lets be honest here he prolly has never done half the shit he raps about and never will but the song lost sounds like he actually was going through that situation.So whats more real?

hes my favorite, for a reason. i struggle to find a single track hes on that i dont like. my C&S of inspector gadget+frying some lanzar POSs = nice time :yahoo:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I got about half the 28 gotta find the rest. I love zoe and another im starting to think is nasty is chalie boy. very different style to him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

To the OP, his song "Lost" is old, it's not new. To the others talking about the "new" song "Later Alligator", that isn't new either, I found that song like a year ago, before I even found out about this website.

IMO, Gorilla Zoe has always been "real", and always will be. The only thing I kind of dislike is the auto-tune he used a lot lately, like during his 28 mixtapes in 28 days. But they were still good mixtapes IMO

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Zoe's ish be bang'n. I liKe whutt he dOo. If you ever read some of his articles,, that some of the not so hood,, auto tune tyPe sOngz were inFluenced by his trips over seas tO diFF Countries. To fit in with the vibe that the clubs have over there. Who say Auto Tune is DeaD? 4get that!!! It's jus being creative. Tho everbody can't and shouldn't do it. AND some kats sound better wit it IMO.

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"

goto datpiff . com and download them

i know not of what you speak sir ;)

Zoe's ish be bang'n. I liKe whutt he dOo. If you ever read some of his articles,, that some of the not so hood,, auto tune tyPe sOngz were inFluenced by his trips over seas tO diFF Countries. To fit in with the vibe that the clubs have over there. Who say Auto Tune is DeaD? 4get that!!! It's jus being creative. Tho everbody can't and shouldn't do it. AND some kats sound better wit it IMO.

auto tune needs to be left to certain people nad its played the fuck out. If Jay-Z says its dead its going to be.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

LOL, gangsters don't rap

Zoe is coo but let's keep it real, mainstream rappers don't keep it "real"

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived