well i was riding home bumpin some lil jon - white meat and i came up to the stop sign and slowed down to stop and i had my volume on 20 out of 35 and the car just stalled so i turned the music off and cranked it back up and just drove home.

What do u guys recommend a like red/yellow top in the front of the car cause i really dont have room for a second battery and i still need to upgrade the big three and maybe a bigger alt i wonder if my alt says how many amps it is on it. My dad said i might need two batts but i said im only running 600 watts

holla

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

sound like since ur RPM's were going down... that will make the alt charge a lil less... meaning u might need a better alt or another battery...

no it just sounds like his electrical had enough to keep it on. not really to do with rpm's. its kind of a "protection" that it shuts off. same with most amps. they shut off if the voltage drops too far down.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

what do you think i should do a better battery or alt?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

big 3.....that helped when my honda was running 2 bd1500 on a stock alt. I could do the same thing. I dont see how 600w is doing that though unless you had a class A/B amp and a bad alt, complete with a battery thats not in the best condition.

try the big 3 first see if that helps.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I drop about 300-400 RPM wen the bass hits and im at a redlight. And ive done the big 3 and have a newer battery. So i think the next thing to do would be to get a bigger/better alt.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

big 3.....that helped when my honda was running 2 bd1500 on a stock alt. I could do the same thing. I dont see how 600w is doing that though unless you had a class A/B amp and a bad alt, complete with a battery thats not in the best condition.

try the big 3 first see if that helps.

well meade glad to see u on my my post makes me feel good lol well its a old car and nothing on it is reallt new except the battery i was thinking of getting like a red/yellow top for the car under ood and like a 110 amp alt cause that is what my dad said is the biggest they make for my car stock.

He was a auto mechanic until he got back cancer in 1991 and had 7 back surgeries but now hes ok and is cancer free so hes the man i ask when it comes to motors and stuff

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"