I could punch my mailman in the face

I live in a gated community with a mail room. Everyone has their own boxes and at the end are lockers for larger packages. They usually drop the numbered key in your box and you go get your goodies. Well I ordered HIDs for my wife's car because her headlights suck donkey dick and I knew that they had shipped priority so they should have been here Saturday. Check the tracking number and it says delivered. Check the box no goods. Bitch put my shit in the wrong fucking box. They constantly fuck up the mail and put stuff in the wrong boxes and this is the second time I've had a package go missing. Never found the first one either :angry: :angry: If I don't get to track this down the fucking mail fuck better be out of that mail room before I have a chance to chat with them. I'm pretty close to filing a complaint with the fucking post office. I didnt realize it was difficult to match up the numbers on a piece of mail with the stamp on the box and stick it in. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by n8ball2013

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guest Scylloga

Don't worry you aren't the only one. Next time have them require a signature for delivery. Worst case they give you a note saying you weren't there and you need to run up to the post office.

^^this. Prolly best advise given in a long time :P.

Seriously tho when I order something and know there is a chance for a screw up I always ask for it to be sent requiring sig.

Just curious how do you know they put it in the wrong box?

And you have people that live in the gated community that are dishonest enough to keep a package thats not theirs?

I would be contacting the HOA and getting the thieves kicked out.

Most GC's have rules regarding this kind of stuff.

Hey atleast you didn't wait for a package to be delivered and it end on an the front step of an abandoned house down the street....TWICE

Only to notice it 2 days after it was suppose to be there.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

^^this. Prolly best advise given in a long time :P.

Seriously tho when I order something and know there is a chance for a screw up I always ask for it to be sent requiring sig.

Just curious how do you know they put it in the wrong box?

And you have people that live in the gated community that are dishonest enough to keep a package thats not theirs?

I would be contacting the HOA and getting the thieves kicked out.

Most GC's have rules regarding this kind of stuff.

its not easy to get them booted and even harder to find out who took it. Trust me i moved here to get away from bullshit and this happens. I'm not exactly sure if its in the wrong box or not but im fairly certain since we get mail for other people in ours and see it stuck to the bulletin board in there all the time. Im talking to the front office tomorrwo and hopefully someone turned it in. either way im gonna be pissed. Its hard to believe living in an upscale neighborhood would mean you'd still have trash but you do. :angry:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Guest Scylloga

its not easy to get them booted and even harder to find out who took it. Trust me i moved here to get away from bullshit and this happens. I'm not exactly sure if its in the wrong box or not but im fairly certain since we get mail for other people in ours and see it stuck to the bulletin board in there all the time. Im talking to the front office tomorrwo and hopefully someone turned it in. either way im gonna be pissed. Its hard to believe living in an upscale neighborhood would mean you'd still have trash but you do. :angry:

I understand its bullshit.

I would definately raise hell with the HOA and the people up front.

Also raise hell with the post office.

GOto the main facility and ask to speak to the postmaster.

Explain to him/her the situation and ask for a investigation.

Good Luck with getting them. I hope it works out for the best.

Remember this upscale doesnt mean honest.

Something you could do is post a bulletin saying your package was mistakenly put in the wrong box.

Offer a 25 dollar reward or something. Then if somebody contacts you get name and phone number.

If they insist on receiving the reward then you have leverage to have them fined and or booted.

Plus you can then call the cops and have them go and demand your mail.

I understand its bullshit.

I would definately raise hell with the HOA and the people up front.

Also raise hell with the post office.

GOto the main facility and ask to speak to the postmaster.

Explain to him/her the situation and ask for a investigation.

Good Luck with getting them. I hope it works out for the best.

Remember this upscale doesnt mean honest.

Something you could do is post a bulletin saying your package was mistakenly put in the wrong box.

Offer a 25 dollar reward or something. Then if somebody contacts you get name and phone number.

If they insist on receiving the reward then you have leverage to have them fined and or booted.

Plus you can then call the cops and have them go and demand your mail.

just called the office and nothing was turned in yet. I'm going to call back around lunch time and check again. If not I'll file an insurance claim and stop by the post office on the way home.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Sucks dude. Yeah, getting them to do a Signature is the best way to stop that mess. Even then they can screw up, but people aren't very likely to sign for something that isn't theirs if they live on that street. Having to go to the PO to get the package sucks, but it is better than not getting it at all.

Years ago, I shipped a $300+ Detroit Locker Rear End back and it got "lost". I had it insured with signature confirmation. After a few weeks it hadn't gotten there. The place I sent it to claimed they never got it and the PO said they sent it. However, they wouldn't show me the proof from the signature confirmation. Long story short- it took me over 6 MONTHS to get my insured value of $300 from the PO. And I mean I bugged them like crazy until they paid me. They knew it was their fault, but they don't care- you aren't going to get them fired by complaining once or twice about it.

You have to make the INDIVIDUAL you are dealing with realize that you are serious and that you won't leave them alone until you get treated properly.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.