Jared420 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Well right now my setup is pretty new to me I just got my new clif design amp and its a beast. I havnt gotten to hear it outside my truck yet and yesterday I went to go get my front window tint redone by someone who actually knows what their doing and I got darker film over my factory tinted glass on the sides and back window of my extended cab. Tint King in Billerica Mass is where I went and to anyone around here I would recommmend them highly, they are quick, do a great job and they have a machine cutter that cuts the film perfect to the specs of any cars windows. They were all a bit curious about the huge box in my backseat. So they were asking how loud it was and stuff so I gave one of the dudes a demo outside while the other 3 were on lunch and he thought it was crazy and I showed him how to work the knob and everything and told him he could play it for the other guys when they got back. So I was upstairs directly above their garage in their waiting room and all of a sudden everything started shaking and I just heard crazy bass for about 10 seconds, then it hit me that the guy was showing them what it could do. I was pretty shocked at how violent the bass was on their whole place. I didnt know my setup was capable of that. I think a few of us would be surprised hearing our own stuff as a spectator. I was pretty impressed and it made me a little happy thinking about it, just figured I would share my great experience with these tint guys and a little system story with you. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
trevtp Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Im right there with you man..its crazy to hear it when your not in it..just to know what other people are thinking and getting pissed at you at a red light
Freshman6969 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 what kinda subs you got in there? Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
BanginOnABudget Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 before u ask, you should read his Sig. 4 15'' Alpine type Rs im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
JPagan Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 what kinda subs you got in there? Look in his sig
trevtp Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 what kinda subs you got in there? before u ask, you should read his Sig. 4 15'' Alpine type Rs Yeah maybe you should look in his sig...just a thought
Jared420 Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 what kinda subs you got in there? Pretty much everything is in my sig, 4 alpine type r 15s. and as far as redlights go, I dont do that at lights, I usually bump it pretty respectively, accept I got to do one of my favorite things the other night. Some asshole almost hit me cutting me off so he didnt miss his exit on the highway the other night I was already getting off and he cut 2 lanes and squeezed between me and a gaurdrail, had to slam on the brakes and at the end of the off ramp theres usually a decently long light, Luckily it was 11 at night and we were the only 2 people there, so I was behind him and I gave him some jeezy at full tilt about a foot off his bumper of his little convertible, Nobody was around so after about 5 seconds he ran the red light and sped away. He deserved it, there are exceptions. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Freshman6969 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 jeeeeezzz no need to bash, the chineese guy delivering my food was at the door! Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
tdsa23 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Thats koo I always wanted to know how loud my car is on the outside XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Jared420 Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 Thats koo I always wanted to know how loud my car is on the outside Yea and I dont get to hear it much from outside, and this setup is by far so much louder than any other I have had. I was just impressed, it sounds dumb but I thought it was kinda cool. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.