no tickets steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just wondering. while your out cruisin do you blast your music like you do in the vids. if so have you got any tickets for that if not how do you avoid the cops!!!!!!!!!. i stay getting nailed by the po po :'(

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really!!!!!!!!  damn i wish it was like that in cincinnati. man they will get you no matter the time. i guess cause my shyt is ridiculously loud ;) ;) ;)

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bump right next to cops during the day, they don't do anything till after 10PM until 8AM. From 8:01AM-9:59PM, it's open season 'round here.

damn sounds like you need more power.LOL bumpin next to cops.....i have a strong feeling if i ever REALLY let loose on a cop like that i could seriously go to jail. 

Ive had well over 10 and i wanna say 15 beat tickets since i have been old enough to drive.  I got one this summer.....wasnt even slammin just kickin back listenin' to some jazz on channel 72 (xm)...had a funky bassline but i still wasnt railin on it hard - damn motorcycle cop busted me though. 

$180 down the drain...... :V

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I bump right next to cops during the day, they don't do anything till after 10PM until 8AM. From 8:01AM-9:59PM, it's open season 'round here.

damn sounds like you need more power.LOL bumpin next to cops.....i have a strong feeling if i ever REALLY let loose on a cop like that i could seriously go to jail. 

Ive had well over 10 and i wanna say 15 beat tickets since i have been old enough to drive.  I got one this summer.....wasnt even slammin just kickin back listenin' to some jazz on channel 72 (xm)...had a funky bassline but i still wasnt railin on it hard - damn motorcycle cop busted me though. 

$180 down the drain...... :V

He's drunk, don't listen to him, you have enough power, cops were even afraid to bust you  :D

SK

In Florida it's 25ft limit, no matter the time of day or night.

I got busted a couple years ago. $75 ticket that ended up costing me double due to forgetting to pay.

Now I use the ATT button a lot. I'm gonna frame the next one I get, if I get one. I really think the 'stro will get me one or two.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

haaha i me and my friend (on different occasions) got pulled over and when they were like "where you the one with the loud bassy music" me and him have turned off out subs from the H/U and said "no sir my subs done even work. i blew my amp the only thing i get is vocals." and he said turn it up so i /he did and no bass haha me and my friend got off scotch free. thilly cops and their ignorance for sub control :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!