Sonic Electronix

What's a reliable 4,000w amp to power one 18? I've looked through probably every single amp on sonicelectronix.com and they all seem to always be 4000 MAX but only put out like 3500 rms at the most. Are there any amps that give out a true 4000w that won't completely empty my wallet? I'd like to find one under $300, but am I just wasting my time with that? Is it not possible to find that powerful of an amp for that cheap?

if you find one for 300 i would be amazed.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

What's a reliable 4,000w amp to power one 18? I've looked through probably every single amp on sonicelectronix.com and they all seem to always be 4000 MAX but only put out like 3500 rms at the most. Are there any amps that give out a true 4000w that won't completely empty my wallet? I'd like to find one under $300, but am I just wasting my time with that? Is it not possible to find that powerful of an amp for that cheap?

Damn near impossible, Cheapest most efficient amp I've found that seems to come close to rated would be the AP30001D.. It can be had for close to 300 but will only put out 3000RMS... you will NEVER find a 4,000rms amp for $300 new

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

haha I figured...the only amp that seems to be worth getting is that rockford t4000.1 and that's well over $300. Well I was thinking of powering it with 2 2,000 watt amps...what do I have to know about the sub though? Does it have to be like, dual voice coil or something? I don't know anything about how this shit works...and I couldn't tell you what kind of sub it is. A guy's gonna make it for me.

Haha theres amps that are probably shit but 2 channel 5,000 lanzars and what not on ebay for 160 to 200 probably making an ass of my self but just a thought

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

probably making an ass of my self

yep :lol: you will not find any decent amp to put out that much power for that cheap. it takes money to make power. and you're going to need the electrical to back it up. even more money

once you find a amp in a good price range, search search and search, i first found my 4ch hifonics amp for about 160$ on one site then ended up with about 130$ on another surfing is key :D

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

sonic is a great place to look at products/reviews, but once you find something you like look up the model number on ebay. you can find way better deals...plus they sell there stuff on ebay also and sometimes its cheaper to get it from then off ebay then on their site!!

i personally think you should just save your money and go with the t4000.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's