damn, hell ya I remember those. I still ahve a bunch myself. I loved my macro-machines. I had a huge city for them. I must have had 1000's of those damn things. between those, and TMNT (teen age mutant nija turtles) I was havin a good time.... Those were the great days of the past!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I remember my dad yellin at me cause he would alway's step on them. Then remember him beatin my ass when i told him to watch where he was walking.

D

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

i never had micro machines i had hotwheels and they were fun. they got funner when fireworks got added in the mix lol

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

^x2

Hot Wheels and firecrackers were so much fun. Especially the ones like the ambulance that had the working siren.

I went the easy route grabbed hammer and took my anger out on a hot wheel when i was a kid lol i remember those micro machines tho! that huge van with the small city inside :clapping: