i was drivin home from school today, both my windows down and somehow a harley gets right next to me on the road.

its so damn loud it pisses me off because im listening to my music at a reasonable level and not blasting it today, and in a good mood.

but hes revving at the light and being loud and sure i could just roll up the windows, but its a sunny day out, and id still hear that shit, so screw that.

i put on some music and turn it up and he looked over at me and i just raised my eyebrows like what now fucker?

and we get stuck at about 3 lights and it was great. i could tell he was pissed off i couldnt hear his damn harley over my music and i bet he couldnt either.

this reminds me of how if the police are gonna get ppl for bass, then get the harleys that are so fuckin loud!

but yes i finally decided to not blast it today. i only had it turned up to where it was as loud as about a stock car system would get. smh <_<

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

i there a place to play mario online?

i dont have any nintendos and have been wanting to play some super mario for a while.

otherwise, my truck sounds like a harley kind of ... straight pipes ftw.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i there a place to play mario online?

i dont have any nintendos and have been wanting to play some super mario for a while

fuck_you.jpg

Get on topic :noob:

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

must have been a quiet harley because your setup aint loud

oh and

Superman2965CoolStory.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

must have been a quiet harley because your setup aint loud

oh and

Superman2965CoolStory.jpg

you dont know how loud my system is. you cant judge from the amp and subs u have to hear it in person, which you havent.

so fuck off idiot

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Fucking weak man.

you dont know how loud my system is. you cant judge from the amp and subs u have to hear it in person, which you havent.

so fuck off idiot

youfail.jpg

\/ \/ \/ looks like your also an idiot because his systems clearly loud :lol:

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived