It's here! And it kinda cheap!

Has alot of cool stuff built into the HU.Looks like it would be a lower end unit though with the cd slot showing though.Alpine > pioneer

Meh...i absolutely hate Alpine decks....the looks just kill it for me......i like the on face slot....this is the next level after the P99RS also.....

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

It still uses pioneer's ipbus or whatever its called so you could buy the ipod cable and have a rear ipod input. not as universal as regular usb but thats still an option. i havent gotten a chance to play with that 7200 but im not so impressed with the 2010 models from pioneer so far except for the 8200. but no cd :(

Why is it that almost every head unit now has the cd slot showing? It seems like any head unit under 250-300 is that way now and a few years back they all used to be motorized faceplates. I don't want a new head unit just for that reason. And the Ipod connection in the front makes it look really cheep

^^^ i have a motorized faceplate on my jvc, i like that hu alot but i have had problems with my other motorized faceplate. Wonder if thats why their switching :unknw:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

all of pioneers newest line is gay with the USB in front. I personally hate the cords dangling in front, at least give people the choice of front or back...like JVC does.

also display wise pioneer needs to step it up, they have the smallest displays in the industry now and not even attractive...the piano black i love about the HU is also its downfall, onece its dusty it scratches to beat hell.

also you should be able to find a JVC or kenwood unit that does more then that unit for less

I'd rather stick it in the front than in the rear, if you know what I'm sayin'. ;). I just wanted to say that. lol. But it seems like a decent h/u. I don't think I'd ever get a pioneer though.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Kenwood is junk anymore, never liked alpine interfaces, never ran a jvc although played with a arsenal one, and I liked my pioneer somewhat until I replaced it with a superior eclipse.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Ive had two pioneer headunits and I have nothing but good things with them. They were the 6800ub and deh-5900 something. The 7 band eq is nice on both and the 5900 had the usb out the back which I liked because I had my ipod down in the cubie by the ashtray in my volkswagen.

and I didnt need to buy that ipod interface I just used my ipod cord that was usb.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

Archived