cubs_fan0718 Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 do i spy shag carpet lol awesome 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
cvxsmitty58 Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 thing is wangin......like the shag too........haha you can see daylight through the side of the hatch too
Tyan Posted March 30, 2010 Author Report Posted March 30, 2010 .....like the shag too........haha you can see daylight through the side of the hatch too the shag stuff is comin out cause winter is over ... daylight ...hm my VIDEOS
cqtama Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 shag rug ftmfw!~ R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
AI James Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 awesome amp wish they wouldnt have discontinued them
Tyan Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Posted March 31, 2010 awesome amp wish they wouldnt have discontinued them for real ...dont they make them any more my VIDEOS
bassl0va Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 I want a shag carpet coat, it would be warm as... Keep the shag there, it adds awesomeness My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.