Audison lrx vs Arc se

rocknwoo

ray or ryan from audio innovations can help you with that question hit them up

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

both great amps, be ready to pony up though.

i run Audison LRX amps and loves me some audison, but nothing wrong with Arc SE as well.

i just personally prefer audison over arc audio myself

I actually cannot say anything about the Audison amps, but I run 3 ARC SE amps and have never had a cleaner sound in my life. I've ran Tru technology's in the past and they have trouble coming close to the quality of the SE's. All I have to say is Robert Zeff is the true pioneer in sound quality and true power amplifiers!!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I like the guys over there at arc, but I am afraid I would do the LRx Audison amps, better s/n, looks better, more options, great quality, phenomenal sound, more choices of amps, and of course the lrx5.1k, lrx5.1mt, lrx6.9 need i say more???? also if you have the cash there is thesis if you want something more esoteric than the lrx... which of course is more esoteric than the arc line

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

You just LOVE that word Jim..lol

Lrx all day long, for me

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived