camber.jpg

:angry:

What is wrong with people??? Do right by your car people!! lol.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

What a waste, all cars with excessive camber look to me like that broke ass vw, I dont have a static drop on my truck, so when its up there is a little positive camber but when its at cruising or dropped. Camber is normal.

its not...its an illusion.

how is that an illusion all those rims are bent from hitting the curb or something!! look at them wtf you cant tell me thats an illusion i know better. :angry:

why are they all bent?

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

how is that an illusion all those rims are bent from hitting the curb or something!! look at them wtf you cant tell me thats an illusion i know better. :angry:

why are they all bent?

wow.

its called negative camber. it happens when you lower a car usually cause the control arm adjust the wheel like that i believe.

but it can be fixed easily.

Okay, the skinny tires in wide wheels was done to strengthen the sidewalls while drifting. Vertical sidewalls have a tendency to break the bead during high speed slides.

I'm pretty sure none of those FWD VWs are going drifting anytime soon.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

why are they all bent?

they arent "bent". its the negative camber that makes it look like that...hence the title "can someone say negative??"

the wheels arent "bent" at all.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Okay, the skinny tires in wide wheels was done to strengthen the sidewalls while drifting. Vertical sidewalls have a tendency to break the bead during high speed slides.

I'm pretty sure none of those FWD VWs are going drifting anytime soon.

It seems like that tire stretching has the bead already halfways off, I thought the drifters used that to get a wide wheel in there, but used the smaller tires to make it easier to break traction with lower horsepower cars? Either way no those vws aren't going drifting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived