Sundown Audio

4 sa-12"s 2-saz3500d's termlab score

is that with the sensor on the dash with doors and windows closed?

yes door and windows closed but the wave looks bad when i lowered the volume and done a 153.1 wave looked great my 153.3 looks almost like a flat line but the 153.4 looks spiked everywhere could be some clipping issues? amps still need put on the o-scope and i think the backglass is blowing open pretty bad but there will be alot more testing i want a 155 bad!!! im going to try to post a video this weekend maybe numbers will be up a tenth or two i hope

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

here is the 153.3

Image4.jpg

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

My meter gets like that sometimes... where the wave display is all messed up no matter what. May not be anything at all.

My best was 154.7 with similar setup -- would love to see you beat it :)

a 154.7 wow your getting my hopes up now :)

1st number i hit after the build

Image2.jpg

i have noticed blazers peak a bit higher then what you burping. Mine peaks at 52-53hz depending on the weather conditions. Try bringing your note up a little and see what happens

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

i have noticed blazers peak a bit higher then what you burping. Mine peaks at 52-53hz depending on the weather conditions. Try bringing your note up a little and see what happens

i will be playing with the tuning a bit later on maybe after i order the dual 2ohm subs from jacob. :)