How much alcohol does it take to get you drunk

Ok so were not talking about drunk driving or anything like that. The shear thought of getting behind the wheel after having more than a few is plain stupid, have most of us done it yes, but it was still stupid. What im asking is what does it take for you to feel drunk. (Drunk as in shit faced more or less) It can be beer, wine, liquor, or whatever your poison is.

Ill start off

in a 2 hour period i can drink 3/4 of a 1/5th and be done. I wont puke, pass out, or anything like that... but i most certainly wont be walking straight.

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

no idea what it takes for me. but my best friend will be shit faced in 2 shots and throwing up in 3.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ok so were not talking about drunk driving or anything like that. The shear thought of getting behind the wheel after having more than a few is plain stupid, have most of us done it yes, but it was still stupid. What im asking is what does it take for you to feel drunk. (Drunk as in shit faced more or less) It can be beer, wine, liquor, or whatever your poison is.

Ill start off

in a 2 hour period i can drink 3/4 of a 1/5th and be done. I wont puke, pass out, or anything like that... but i most certainly wont be walking straight.

the most ive ever dranked is 8 shots of bacardi superior in a beer bong x2, finished that 5th, and drank half a 5th of smirnoff vodka over a 3 hour period. didnt puke or nothing. then i found out doin the liquor in a beerbong can stop your heart. aside from that i rarely push my limit cause i generally work the next day and im a lazy recoverer lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

me and my stepdad split 1/2 bottle of jager, 18 beers, some kaluah (sp?) some boones farm wine (cheap and good) 1/3 of jack, and i couldnt move my legs after that, i should have stopped after the first 2 shots of jager and first 3 beers in order to retain from getting a hangover, but i was drunk by then and didnt know to stop. but anyways i had to crawl from the back porch to the living room, made it to the kitchen (10 feet from the back porch) and finally passed out lol somehow i felt fine the next day though. after all, we were celibrating him and my mom getting married. and also, mom was pissed we drank all her alcohol lol, what im trying to get at is 2 shots, 2 beers and you should be getting tipsy. though i should share a nice story with that, just for the hell of it and im bored as crap even though its 5 AM

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

1- 40 oz, or 1 Joose, from there the drunk level stays pretty constant, I dont drink enough anymore to get to drunk

Not saying 1 40 gets me drunk, but it gets me up to a nice level

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

1- 40 oz, or 1 Joose, from there the drunk level stays pretty constant, I dont drink enough anymore to get to drunk

Not saying 1 40 gets me drunk, but it gets me up to a nice level

come on man gotta step yo game up to Four Locos

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Iam old man, I used to drink a 24 pack on any drinking night, or whole bottle of anything in the 750ml

but Iam mid 30s, 3 beers, and there goes some heart burn... lol When I do get lucky, and no heart burn, I put down atleast a 40oz

last time I got faded was 4th july, 2 Joose, and a 24pack of bud in a 4-6hr time frame

I was regretting life the next day.. lol

I have video evidence of that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam old man, I used to drink a 24 pack on any drinking night, or whole bottle of anything in the 750ml

but Iam mid 30s, 3 beers, and there goes some heart burn... lol When I do get lucky, and no heart burn, I put down atleast a 40oz

last time I got faded was 4th july, 2 Joose, and a 24pack of bud in a 4-6hr time frame

I was regretting life the next day.. lol

I have video evidence of that

ooo post said video

haha... maybe just to poke fun of myself totaly fuked

th_DSCN1546.jpg

Iam to drunk to say stop filming me, all I could do is flip my gf off while she films me.. hehe man do I not remember that

sundown.jpg