detroit???

DCmagnum

Umm Jones sound shop is having one the end of may i will get more details on that in the next day or so. REX is a scam artist and willie you know who this is just ask ackley.

upon further investigation it will be a TIGHT squeeze but i think i could do it.. im talkin like i have a inch of leeway on the below window line rule.. if i build smart it will work out.

My TBSS is going to bust the window rule, I don't think there is any way around it. Maybe I should have gone with 2 15's instead, nah funk that ;)

D[][]V[][]D' date='24 April 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1272167569' post='1050697']

xtreme custom car audio is ok i worked there owner is a douch nozzle hes a dealer for all the major brands just dont stock alot of stuff he has on the shelf rockford amps,subs and spekers hifonics amps and subs some crunch and cobalt amps ,alarms remote start, boxes dvd screens neon , wire

I've dealt with them plenty since I posted that. He is a good guy and most importantly he is honest.

lol you post a topic called detroit, and all the michiganders come floodin in. where the hell are yall at any other time???? lol

Dearborn! I don't venture out of the city all too often. I mean bars and restaurants surround me. :drinks: I'm like 4 blocks from Bailey's, The Post, The Well, Cheli's, BW3, etc.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Umm Jones sound shop is having one the end of may i will get more details on that in the next day or so. REX is a scam artist and willie you know who this is just ask ackley.

he bought the truck from u didnt he...im surprised that thing hasnt went up in flames witth his boy helpin work on it lol. but for bein handicapped it looks good. yeah please let me know about the show at the end of may please. i want to go to battle creek but wifey isnt having it this week after being down in ohio for 15 hrd on my only day off

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

he bought the truck from u didnt he...im surprised that thing hasnt went up in flames witth his boy helpin work on it lol. but for bein handicapped it looks good. yeah please let me know about the show at the end of may please. i want to go to battle creek but wifey isnt having it this week after being down in ohio for 15 hrd on my only day off

come on man tell the woman you got to work or something. He dont even know if hes going now he has got tons to do and being handicapped it takes him 2 times as long to do something. and as for jones ill call in the morning they havent answered me the last day.

rex will only scam you if your dumb enough to let him..

i know him preety well and hes freakin hilarious

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

rex will only scam you if your dumb enough to let him..

i know him preety well and hes freakin hilarious

he was very helpful more than once and gave me some great deals but when i sent one of my amps in to get fixed and i come back and he tells me i already picked it up thats bullshit. Then he tells me he lost it? I will no longer do dealings with rex for that reason.

he was very helpful more than once and gave me some great deals but when i sent one of my amps in to get fixed and i come back and he tells me i already picked it up thats bullshit. Then he tells me he lost it? I will no longer do dealings with rex for that reason.

i buy stuff from him every weekend while im getting jerky(that stuff is so good) from the amish cheese guy, usually not for me, but hes always been good to me

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

i buy stuff from him every weekend while im getting jerky(that stuff is so good) from the amish cheese guy, usually not for me, but hes always been good to me

Ahh that damn jerky is the stuff man! And i called again today to jones with no responce so ill have my cousin go over tomorrow or monday and see whats up he lives across the road from there.

that jerky is awesome!!

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Ok guys finally got ahold of Jones and Brian said that they are not 100% sure on a day but it will be after the local high school gets out because most of there competitors are kids. He said beginning of June more than likely will be a saturday.

Archived