O'Reily is paying for the mans legal fees, hell yes! we should protest the protesters, i like the idea of following them to there house and protesting.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Has this happened again somewhere or is this the same older video?

I know what it is and refuse to watch it. It makes me so mad I can't see straight. I know us talking religion is a no-no and I'm not trying to persuade anyone on here one way or the other, but as a Christian, this disgusts me. How can you call yourself Christian and disrespect the dead like that- especially someone who died protecting you???

The freedoms of one person or group of people can only exist if they DO NOT infringe on the freedoms of another. I believe that these fools waaaay overstepped that line.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

as a soldier - I fight for their rights to do what they did.. so that side of me has no comment on whats going on

as a person/dad/brother - If some one did that to some one I cared abouts funeral.. oh trust and believe im going to be getting dirty cuz im beatin half of their asses...

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

That's so fucked up. I find it funny that the church exercises there right to FREEDOM of speech....but yet they damn the ones that make sure we keep that freedom.

:ban2: Westboro Baptist Church

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

They won't even respond to comments or messages that are; 'foolish, not worth response, or generally profane'. They are a bunch fucking pussies tryin to piss people off and hiding bhid the first amendment. Somebody needs to make the sacrifice, whoop some ass for a night in jail and a fine. I'd do it if I was back home.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Makes me kind of pissed that they are breathing the same air I'm breathing. On a more violent note who's down to go stir up some shit for em'. If some people get together I'll be on a plane tonight. Square business.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I think the worst part is that it is allowed to happen. nobody stepping up and doing what is necessary to make them go away. I would follow on of them home and hold protest at their house, then find where they work and do it there too.

Well they live in Topeka, KS, they are all lawyers, and his first son I beleive is homo-sexual. There compound has been set on fire recently, had bomb threats called in, and been vandalized. People are giving them exactly what they want....... ATTENTION.

Fuck bomb threats. A full invasion of their compound is in order. Who cares if they are lawyers, if they weren't they would have some anyway. I just hope the Supreme Court does the right thing on this, otherwise people will die. I come home this summer.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Sounds like a cult to me... ur *church* is a compound? Next they will want you to drink the jesus juice...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones