April 2010 SOTM Nominees, Sponored by Second Skin

Melissa was removed by request per herself. Skavenger can you please finish up that box...i dont wanna see bare wood...i should have looked into it a little more. anymore who dont provide me a link to a build or something to refer to i will not add

BUMP FOR NOMS...once we reach 15 we will start

so if i spray can it to make it look ghetto it'll stand?.im not gonna paint it..im about to make a new box. so i guess im out?

bump for more noms hahahaaaa

Melissa was removed by request per herself. Skavenger can you please finish up that box...i dont wanna see bare wood...i should have looked into it a little more. anymore who dont provide me a link to a build or something to refer to i will not add

Chode, thank you for taking me out of the running. I nominated Blackedout and didn't see him on the list of nominees? Here is the link to his build Jake's Build

bump for more noms

naked boxes add deebeez! =]

i guess i wont run this month :(

hopefully second skin can sponsor another month b4 october (<world finals) when i haz 4 18s :pardon: ?...

need moar nom nomz!...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

so if i spray can it to make it look ghetto it'll stand?.im not gonna paint it..im about to make a new box. so i guess im out?

guess so...its in my unspoken requirements...i guess ill make it more clear then

naked boxes add deebeez! =]

i guess i wont run this month :(

hopefully second skin can sponsor another month b4 october (<world finals) when i haz 4 18s :pardon: ?...

need moar nom nomz!...

get your box finished up and we can add ya

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

bump for a couple more noms. when voting starts i might just send EVERYBODY a lil reminder to be a part of SOTM with the rest of us lol 999.gif

Archived