Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

Shit! I better hurry up and glue it cause it looks like everybody wants to see what this meters!

I might just buy some glue from a local store for twice the price and get it out of the way.

Whats wrong with the exhaust?

Everyone will hate me for saying this, but the "impact tough" gorilla glue works great as a substitue for CA glue, I've reconed a few woofers and I had to use Gorilla glue to fix a type r, and it was just as good.

Anyway, lols at this setup, it's awesome. I did the same thing as you, just vice versa, I bought a better amp but still have my 3 year old JBL subs, lol.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Everyone will hate me for saying this, but the "impact tough" gorilla glue works great as a substitue for CA glue, I've reconed a few woofers and I had to use Gorilla glue to fix a type r, and it was just as good.

Anyway, lols at this setup, it's awesome. I did the same thing as you, just vice versa, I bought a better amp but still have my 3 year old JBL subs, lol.

I think gorilla glue is just a cheap type of ca glue, but I can try it.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

see if you can get ahold of him to get a demo on trippis hummer :D thens what i plan to do but ill be rolling to trippis, but yeah im in central jersey so im not to far, if your ever over here hit me up ill meet up with you :drink40:

I saw the hummer, but its not all together yet. They are waiting on a few things. Ed said that he has to put the box in the truck fully assembled. It is going to weigh over 1100 pounds. :lol:

Haha i'm still in the wrong mind set too. Im saving up to buy my buddies sub and then im going to have to wait another month to get a good amp. And im gonna get a power cell before the new sub. Im kinda dumb. :lol: :lol:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through the build. Looks good man. Nice to see people making the best of what they have. the 2nd box was a b ig improvement from the first too. Whenever we meet up put me on to some of these fine ladies you have surrounded yourself with.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Just read through the build. Looks good man. Nice to see people making the best of what they have. the 2nd box was a b ig improvement from the first too. Whenever we meet up put me on to some of these fine ladies you have surrounded yourself with.

Thanks a bunch! And i think they are a lil young for you :lol:

They mostly are a lil young for me :peepwall: :peepwall:

I just looked thru the whole thread. Keep up the good work.popcorn.gif

Thanks, it means a lot!

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I had so much fun reading this whole thread and watching your build progress, brings me back to my no money systems back in the day. This is turning out to be a kickass system, keep up the progress!

Thanks man! I love when people actually look through builds. :drinks:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

yea im liking the build and the cute girls with it....keep it up, ive got a cheap system w/ 4 15's and yours looks far better...

Thanks, but looks are only one aspect. I bet money yours is way way way louder.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived