Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

Here are my plans for the near near future. If you know anything about this already your prolly a pretty close friend of mine.

Basically im going to buy me a new car tomorrow. Its a 1995 Civic Hatchback. Is it sad that i only was looking for a hatchback? :peepwall:

Im picking it up tomorrow heres a pic. Im not getting the rims that are on it.

3kf3m03l05V45Q65R5a7k267cba0e9874120f.jpg

Friday or so im going to pick up these to go on the hatch. Im gonna trade the DD and the box straight up for the rims.Im getting all 4 of course. They are 17s.

3k63m53l65Q65T05W3a6t46898e5b72fe1cc9.jpg

3kf3me3p85O05Q05S3a6t64d834476c801a13.jpg

I will take pics of tear down and hopefully im going to sell a lot of what i have. Everything is on craigslist right now but noone wants to pay $200 for a DD sub they have never heard of... <_<

Hopefully im getting some 0 gauge from Rainman215 and an 18 from Bcpballer64. I imagine this thread will die out and i will make a new one with a new car and new product. I have not decided if im going to keep the username or not.

Thanks for everyones and anyones attention concerning this build and thanks for the advice. I have learned tons through this site and i hope it shows in my next build.

Im going to copy and paste this onto my original post.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

if you want chode can change your username for ya just post in the name change thread. nice ride.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you want chode can change your username for ya just post in the name change thread. nice ride.

I have heard this, but i also read that i can get a ubl is my thread is longer than 15 pages and has more than 100 pictures. I think i have more than 100 pics.

And i don't have it yet. The owner isn't talking to me right now and idk why. Im supposed to pick it up tomorrow and i have no address or anything. I hate dealing with people on Craigslist...

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

lookin good man, just read it all. looks like i caught it on the last day. Reminds me of my no money days just like everyone else has said. I had a nice touch screen in my car that got ripped out at a party a few years back. accidentally left the doors unlocked since i had to carry in the keg. oh well, live and learn. i had my RF 10" in the back in a crappy plywood box that someone else built originally and sounded alright. Then I bought my two RF P3 12"s and put them in my car and they kick ass. Unfortunately they and my car are in impound right now so I have been working in the boat in order to fill my need of working on stuff. I built a new box for my boat. I am bumpin that TIS 510 in my boat right now. Got all my speakers and my RF P1 10" hooked up to it and man does it bump

Keep up the good work man! :good: gotta love when people give you that WTF face when the beat drops

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

lookin good man, just read it all. looks like i caught it on the last day. Reminds me of my no money days just like everyone else has said. I had a nice touch screen in my car that got ripped out at a party a few years back. accidentally left the doors unlocked since i had to carry in the keg. oh well, live and learn. i had my RF 10" in the back in a crappy plywood box that someone else built originally and sounded alright. Then I bought my two RF P3 12"s and put them in my car and they kick ass. Unfortunately they and my car are in impound right now so I have been working in the boat in order to fill my need of working on stuff. I built a new box for my boat. I am bumpin that TIS 510 in my boat right now. Got all my speakers and my RF P1 10" hooked up to it and man does it bump

Keep up the good work man! :good: gotta love when people give you that WTF face when the beat drops

TY

Thanks man i really appreciate it. Yeah, i was giving a guy a demo yesterday and he said "this is the last car youd expect THAT from" haha. I hate when stuff gets stolen, luckily i havnt experienced it yet. Thanks again for looking at the build, i wish i had more to show.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

woah, heaps has happened here since I've checked up here. Never knew you were going to change your name! I like the new car though! :drinks:

Yeah man it seems like im the only one to ever look at this anymore. And idk if i will change the name or not, the idea popped into my head yesterday or so. And thanks, shits still up in the air about the hatch. Im suposed to pick it up today but the guy wont tell me where to go :sorry:

Ill prolly make a new thread for the hatch when i do start putting stuff in it.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah man it seems like im the only one to ever look at this anymore. And idk if i will change the name or not, the idea popped into my head yesterday or so. And thanks, shits still up in the air about the hatch. Im suposed to pick it up today but the guy wont tell me where to go :sorry:

Ill prolly make a new thread for the hatch when i do start putting stuff in it.

Mmm, reminds me that mine needs a bump with more pics, it's probably 5 pages back or something :( not that it will get any attention, it never got much :( .

What were you thinking of changing it too?

Hmm, just bitch at him till he gives you the address! lol

Cool, be sure to send me a link eh :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Mmm, reminds me that mine needs a bump with more pics, it's probably 5 pages back or something :( not that it will get any attention, it never got much :( .

What were you thinking of changing it too?

Hmm, just bitch at him till he gives you the address! lol

Cool, be sure to send me a link eh :good:

I liked your build haha.

Ima get the 18 that BCP has in his for sale thread. Rated at 2700wrms :peepwall: :peepwall:

I was buggin him yesterday and he like yelled at me then i said sorry and he stopped talking. I just don't understand the world these days... :angry:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I liked your build haha.

Ima get the 18 that BCP has in his for sale thread. Rated at 2700wrms :peepwall: :peepwall:

I was buggin him yesterday and he like yelled at me then i said sorry and he stopped talking. I just don't understand the world these days... :angry:

thanks :) you were one of the few that did though. I still got more pics so I guess I can bump it up a bit.

That 18" is going to be pretty damn awesome, how are you going to build it in there? just a big as box in the back?

What a douche, you should make him give you a discount for mucking you around!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived