Jump to content

Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice lol she was like WTF??

Haha yeah i got to her house right after school and was like "i got new wires and stuff from best buy and its way louder". I know in her mind she was like "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" :bull:

I showed her :rofl:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

Nice lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

lol, you scared her pretty good :P .

She was like WTF, then the bass hit :good:

Time to put it on the term lab now :popcorn:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Posted

ya TL i have never competed but based on what i have seen ill guess like a 139?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

lol, you scared her pretty good :P .

She was like WTF, then the bass hit :good:

Time to put it on the term lab now :popcorn:

ya TL i have never competed but based on what i have seen ill guess like a 139?

I am kinda thinkin about it, it moves hair now, and shirts. I showed my friend the system and he was standing outside with his head and hands in the car, his forearms on the window edge and it was moving his shirt for sure. Now i needa find out where competitions are close to me.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

Very nice man!

Props for the chicks to. 8)

Guys, help me out! Subscribe to me! youtube.com/davescaraudio

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

Posted

I am kinda thinkin about it, it moves hair now, and shirts. I showed my friend the system and he was standing outside with his head and hands in the car, his forearms on the window edge and it was moving his shirt for sure. Now i needa find out where competitions are close to me.

It seriously moves stuff? My 147dB hatchback didn't move sh!t ;/

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

It seriously moves stuff? My 147dB hatchback didn't move sh!t ;/

Haha what did you do a sealed box? :noob::lol:

It deff moves a lil, put my shirt in the door once and it moves a lil. i need a new pretty girl and i will make a vid.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...