LMAO Best Friend's Car

as far as I know (I was looking to get an ex FHP Chevy Caprice) the only thing they take out of those is the chip and any police issue gear(Light bar, radio,....) get a new chip for it and it'll be a full blown intercepter again. As far as a system port up through the rear deck lol I've seen a Caprice that blew the seal off the rear windows with 2 Kicker Comp 15s. Oh and 1 more thing if you tell the officer when he pulls you over that the car is an ex cop car (he'll probably run the VIN) and he should let you go because if their like a Florida Trooper car the tint is inside the glass, they order it special from Ford, Chevy...

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I was suprised too when I saw the decals and everything were still on it. The writing on the sides is blacked out, but that's even sicker because now it almost looks like an undercover car. The 706 on top is clearly visible if you look at the roof, but he doesn't care at all. The lights and sirens were taken out. The horn doesn't work either. He'll have to put about $100 into it for it to pass inspection, but it's totally worth it. It still has the 3rd brake light in the back.

And the tint't totally not legal, but I don't think he's gonna take it off unless someone makes him. It's on the inside of the windows. The back's way darker than the front too. No strobe kit on it either. We were talking about mounting a spotlight on it though. It'd look pretty legit if it was dark at night and we at least had a spot on it.

When you say "chip", do you mean something like this: 1995 Crown Victoria Performance Chip. If so, I'm gonna let him know as soon as I see him. He would get that thing so fast! LOL.

As far as a system goes, I don't know how much chopping we'll be doing. I talked to him about porting through the rear deck, and we might pop out the deck speakers and port through those holes to avoid cutting anything. I know he wants to keep it on a budget, so I've been looking around a few sites to see what I can find.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

does it still have the turbo switch?? my buddy bought one a while ago and there was a switch for over 100 mph its like a turbo or something

Hell yes it still has the turbo switch! It's on the right side of the steering wheel on the dash. Dear god I love that button! He let me drive and while I was going down a straightaway he reached over and hit it. LOL car dropped a gear and fucking took off. I damn near shit my pants. he was like "floor it" and I was like "hell no!" I don't wanna die! I've never driven anything like it. It's got a long wheelbase, so it feels kinda like driving a boat compared to lots of other cars I've driven. It's also got a bigger suspension on the front, so it floats a bit, but damn does it handle well.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Hell yes it still has the turbo switch! It's on the right side of the steering wheel on the dash. Dear god I love that button! He let me drive and while I was going down a straightaway he reached over and hit it. LOL car dropped a gear and fucking took off. I damn near shit my pants. he was like "floor it" and I was like "hell no!" I don't wanna die! I've never driven anything like it. It's got a long wheelbase, so it feels kinda like driving a boat compared to lots of other cars I've driven. It's also got a bigger suspension on the front, so it floats a bit, but damn does it handle well.

how fast did you goo!!!!!! we did 137 on the freeeway and its like it didnt even phase it!!

haha also we had passed police doing like 80 on main roads and they would just wave to us!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

only interceptor i know of anyone was my grandpa, 55 chevy i think it was, supercharged with solid lifters and a forged crank, stuff like that, he said it was faster than a greesed wheesel lol...

tell ur bro to slap a light bar on that thang!!!!

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

My cuz used to have one like that And we pulled up behind this car at a stop sign and the guy in the car took off. hahaha

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived