Product Line PylePro

Sensitivity 107 dB - 1W@1M

Additional Information 22 Hz Resonance

Magnet Weight: 350 oz

4 Aluminum Voice Coil

Mounting Depth: 10.2

Die-Cast Aluminum Frame LJD

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-475

that dayton classic 18 is a pretty nice sub i've used one before and it slams off of 500 watts. i was actually thinking about doing 6 of these in my bedroom :D

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

im wondering if it would put up better numbers than a $155 name brand sub... could be a "bang for the buck"

Yeah, that's an idea, a budget of like 1500 and one team has to use top quality brands and the other has to use walmart kinda stuff. Winner is which ever team has best/loudest/cleanest install.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

All i have to say is that i got a shirt trick out of a pyle amp. So before anyone hates on pyle anymore i just need to point out that EVERYONE in this thread has forgotten the golden rule of Car Audio.

90% Build, 10% product

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

people are funny..97% follow the rest of the crowd. Granted Pyle has some below entry stuff but also have good stuff like the Opti series. All these kids saying these 21's are shit. Have you build an enclosure to them, tried them out? instead of going with the rest of the crowd, stand out and try something different. Im not speaking about Pyle in general but any product.. Ive heard some FI's sound like complete ass...it's all in the build

I've been wondering about these too. I couldn't really find anyone that had used them before, so I steered away. But for $155 I don't think it'd hurt to find out. If it doesn't hold up that well, you can always use the basket and a different motor and get it reconed to something better, like a 21" SMD?

Archived