Sonic Electronix

exodus audio makes a 21" driver with 40mm xmech that uses that basket!

the maelstrom? lol that isnt even close to the forces (and weight) made by the SMD motor.

dont get me wrong that is an awesome woofer but it is not anywhere close to the SMD

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

the maelstrom? lol that isnt even close to the forces (and weight) made by the SMD motor.

dont get me wrong that is an awesome woofer but it is not anywhere close to the SMD

force=mass times acceleration.

maelstrom x} 527g of mms at a bl of 21.5 53 lbs

smd} 521g of mms at a bl of 20.66 75 lbs

To say the maelstrom basket cant handle the force is very unlikely considering the maelstrom has more. Looking at the weight issue you have do have a point the smd wieghs 22 lbs more. I doubt the pyle basket would be destroyed or even damaged with the extra weight.

What do you think?

almost forgot to mention the warden uses the same basket. Lighter magnet but the mms is hhigh so force is up there as well

for the record I would love to try the pyle out. Just for shits and giggles. They do actually have good engineers, They have been producing entry level shit for years. They have conquered the make something for cheap that kinda works ok.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

people are funny..97% follow the rest of the crowd. Granted Pyle has some below entry stuff but also have good stuff like the Opti series. All these kids saying these 21's are shit. Have you build an enclosure to them, tried them out? instead of going with the rest of the crowd, stand out and try something different. Im not speaking about Pyle in general but any product.. Ive heard some FI's sound like complete ass...it's all in the build

I think you meant lanzar opti :good:

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

It's gonna be funny when my man builds his shit and is fucking with Chicken :rofl: I'm sorry, I can't even type this with a straight face.

Well I have to say that I was at the shop where they are building Beast and got a tour of the truck because they wanted my business on a project of mine and the truck was playing on only 4 subs. It hits hard, i can say harder than the old beast and it wasn't playing the other half at all. The installer told me that this truck is different than the old one because the original was a low end monster and this is a rugged, higher playing truck, I was shocked on the pure ruggedness but i think they were just playing around with it. He told me it would done in a month and that the owner doesn't want to see it at all personally until finished.

I think you meant lanzar opti :good:

Yes Sir, I'm sorry that's what I meant but its all in the same avenue of Pyle, Lanzar Pyramid family

• 3 months later...

Archived