So We Had A Rock Hit Our Truck Last Night

So we were coming home from the drive-in movies last night and had a object hit the truck. At first I thought it was an owl or something so we pulled over and found this.

post-44-1182707972_thumb.jpg

post-44-1182707994_thumb.jpg

post-44-1182708031_thumb.jpg

post-44-1182708049_thumb.jpg

post-44-1182708061_thumb.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So after looking around a bit we found this big ass rock that someone had thrown up at our truck. Another couple of inches higher and Melissa could of been really hurt.

So we called the cops as I was circling around from this jobsite to the apartments just behind it to see if I could find anyone around. She gets ahold of the CHP who said they were too busy to come out to take a look. Here it is AM and were being told to come down to the service center and file a report Monday morning.

I guess someone has to be dead for them to make a showing these days

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Here's the rock.

post-44-1182708601_thumb.jpg

post-44-1182708612_thumb.jpg

I betcha it was a bunch of idiots with nothing else to do

Sure was!

And do you think I can get anyone out to help us.... nope.

however if I were to catch the bastards, I would be in jail.

The services of the law enforcement has really disappointed me lately.

I am sorry to hear that happened to your truck. I would be very pist off if someone did that to my car. Law enforcement is a big joke these days. They do not seem to be concerned to much about anything.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

damn dat fuucked up they must of really had a good arm for it to do that kind of damage. but wut matters it that everyone ok

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

that sucks that the popo didnt help you out theyre too busy pulling over people with wrong color turn signals to fight crime. are there alot of owls out there? of all the things that could hit your truck, an owl?

that sucks that the popo didnt help you out theyre too busy pulling over people with wrong color turn signals to fight crime. are there alot of owls out there? of all the things that could hit your truck, an owl?

It was a rock not an Owl, but is is the kind of area for that. it wouldn't of been the first time that I've hit a big bird like that.

It was right next to a construction site, There was 2 shovels and a post hole digger in the road so I'm guessing they were out there for awhile, we were the 1st car they had made contact with.

Archived