03 Tiburon..painted Fiberglass

This is a nice setup with incredible work. I haven't actually heard this system yet except for standing outside of the car at a MECA comp. in Collinsville, VA. I'm guessing Kyle did all or most of the fiberglass work correct? He does really good work. As you can see between this car and the civic which is Kyle's sisters car. I'll see if I can find some pics of his prelude that he use to have and the escalade.

Team That Hertz2001 MustangPioneer AVIC D32 DD3512's superchargedDD M3AJL VR 6 1/2 comps and TR 5x7 coaxJL 300/4Mechman 270 amp altXS Power D3400 under hoodXS Power D3100 in trunkTL MECA score: 144.4 @ 37hz at the headrest with the trunk open

This was all that I could find.

The Escalade

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Prelude

Posted Image

Team That Hertz2001 MustangPioneer AVIC D32 DD3512's superchargedDD M3AJL VR 6 1/2 comps and TR 5x7 coaxJL 300/4Mechman 270 amp altXS Power D3400 under hoodXS Power D3100 in trunkTL MECA score: 144.4 @ 37hz at the headrest with the trunk open

Thanx guys...

the doors for sure...

whats the white around the black painted panels...

Posted Image

is that 3/8 acrylic rod....are they backlit....

are the mids flushmounted...

Its just a silver fiberglass strip...

It is 3/8 rod that lights up red, well supposed to, when the doors open. Looks great at night...

And yes the mids are flush...

groundpounder2k2 Posted Yesterday, 01:11 PM

sorry to whore up your topic....but I would LOVE to see the skeletal framing of this Hatch...

Please tell me you have Pix..

..I hate to say this but i dont...during the build i think kyle may have took a few, but it wasnt anything big on the car, i think maybe it was a pic of all the wires...nothing special...Sorry!

Yea MTMustang...that MECA comp was ok...my car wasnt performing right or something...bad night for me...

Oh, N kyle sold that car for like 14,000 on Ebay to some kid in Cali for his bday...dad bought it for him..lucky kid didnt know wat he was getting...prob. deaf by now..Now kyle has a BMW 325i with some D'Vinci 20s..sick

Sean371...the TV is crazy in the armrest...but that caddy we have is sick! All its made of is fiberglass, suede, and monitors...lol

Thanks guys...i will try to get a vid of some flex soon...

2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Black with Black 20s

Tuscani Smoked Headlights

Carbon Fiber vinyl seats

Carbon Fiber Inserts on Doors

Alpine D-310

Alpine Type X 6 1/2 in fiberglass pods in doors

Type X 5 1/4 in fiberglass pods in rear pods

Rockford 800.2 for door speakers

2 JL 12" W7s in hatch in painted fiberglass enclosure

Oval port

Carbon fiber inserts

Rockford 2000 for subs

Rockford capacitor and rockford distribution blocks fiberglassed behing backseat with plexiglass covering

*Coming Soon*

Painted Fiberglass roof

2 Alpine 7" monitors motorized from above visors

Headrest monitors

Body kit

Complete Body Shave

That right there is pretty impressive alone

Thats wat everyones telling me....im trying to reach 50s with the setup, and without any additions...

I went to a comp and some guy had two mojo 15s and he said he has never heard 2 12s that loud, im guessing its cause of the hatch. Im satisfied with it. Hardly any rattle; i have 6 layers of dynamat on the roof and around the hatch, and 4 throughout the rest of the car.

Ill have to take pics of the seats...Black leather with carbon fiber vinyl and "sounds unlimited" stiched in the headrest...

Next week...........................Two 7" Alpine touchscreens going in headrest........

2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Black with Black 20s

Tuscani Smoked Headlights

Carbon Fiber vinyl seats

Carbon Fiber Inserts on Doors

Alpine D-310

Alpine Type X 6 1/2 in fiberglass pods in doors

Type X 5 1/4 in fiberglass pods in rear pods

Rockford 800.2 for door speakers

2 JL 12" W7s in hatch in painted fiberglass enclosure

Oval port

Carbon fiber inserts

Rockford 2000 for subs

Rockford capacitor and rockford distribution blocks fiberglassed behing backseat with plexiglass covering

*Coming Soon*

Painted Fiberglass roof

2 Alpine 7" monitors motorized from above visors

Headrest monitors

Body kit

Complete Body Shave

Archived