Second Skin Audio

slim subs??

megaboom

I got same problem. I love bass but i two kids so im cuttin bed and getting bed liner. That the only way to get a good system i. Crewcab. Everything else will not be enought. I seen people that raise back seat and remount it higher but it looks funny and going to pay a good $$$ to move seat up. And u only get about 2 inches more.

I got same problem. I love bass but i two kids so im cuttin bed and getting bed liner. That the only way to get a good system i. Crewcab. Everything else will not be enought. I seen people that raise back seat and remount it higher but it looks funny and going to pay a good $$$ to move seat up. And u only get about 2 inches more.

sell the kids, buy some subs, easy.

You could do a blow-thru that comes out under the rear seats, that would be awesome :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

• 11 months later...

A good friend of mine has a pair of the slim JL 12s behind the back seat in his F350 crew cab. And they sound grate he has tried just about every slim mount sub out there and so far the 12TW5 has worked the best.

jl dont make the 12 anymore they only have the 13.5

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 10 inch pioneer shallow mounts in my regular cab '02 silverado and they are running off a RF T20001bd. They can't take the full power but even dialed down they still sound good and hit hard.

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

LOL this is the dumbest thread i have ever f*cking seen, seriously, there is no good information at all so far, guys, it doesnt really matter what sub/s you have, what matters is the enclosure, now the new Aq 2.0 12" has a mounting depth of about 5.5 inches, and in a 3ft^3 enclosure tuned to 27hz it would sound amazing, not to mention its a $99 sub, and guys, the subs only matter for 10% of the installs, the box is 50%. if you dont have a box designed for the exact thiele small specs of the woofer/s you're using, it doesnt matter what subs you have, they're going to sound like ass.

NOW... if you guys want, you could tell me the dimensions you have for a box(in inches), the amount of power you can run (no bullshit lanzar numbers), and your budget, i will tell you the best setup you can get, with those parameters, and if i dont respond in this thread, PM me.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived