Lung is at it again! 73 Caprice, install for the Ol' Skool

i ordered a 6in aero port from P-Ex.

2nd page, 1st post at the end of the post for ya man!

And its comming out really well man!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I still have to get the Velcro to hold the trim panels in place, but it all fits really well without it already so thats a plus.. It was like 3am when i got it playing last night so ill go tune amps and get a short vid in an hour or two, cant piss off all the nieghbors at 10am yet..lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

My bad, It looks bigger than 6. I'm planning 6" for mine. Thanks.

Its a 6in, but it needs like a 8 1/4in hole IIRC for the flare part of the port.Its really nice tho, the mounting flange has marks for all the mount holes you need to drill and fits real snug in the hole as well, no sloppy portholes here..lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Its a 6in, but it needs like a 8 1/4in hole IIRC for the flare part of the port.Its really nice tho, the mounting flange has marks for all the mount holes you need to drill and fits real snug in the hole as well, no sloppy portholes here..lol

It looks hella clean. Im liking this build.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

It looks hella clean. Im liking this build.

Thanx mang, ill get the flase floor done this weekend maybe, im about tired of looking at the trunk in dis biotch tho..lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

But thats like having the hottest chick in the world, that happens to be a Nun. Sure you get the eye candy but without the performance, if you get where Im coming from.

I think audiobahn performed well for their price tag. I thought the bloated power handlings were unneccesary but their subs performed relatively well for how cheap they were. Although i do know many shops took advantage of their popularity back in the day and jacked the price WAYYY up. I did hear of that, but online prices were cheap as they got. Their soft parts were iffy from model to model. Some good, some nun-ish.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived