Lung is at it again! 73 Caprice, install for the Ol' Skool

Been out there farting with it some..

Those Logics get really LOUD! but sounds kinda crappy..im not a fan of how they sound. So screechy and loud they just dont have a good midbass tone to them..

On the other end, that poor 15 is getting abused threw n threw...got er' stankin once good on Get Low but little subsonics turnin and its good now.. Totaly kills out the Mids/Highs as i knew it was gonna before i started.. He will be doing the doors soon tho so we will get them on par with what im used to turning out on builds..For approx 1200$ in materials tho i think it is more than a bargain..I think im gonna throw it on the TL for shitz n giggles, maybe crank gains and burp it a time or too for the hell of doin it as well..

My niece is having her B-day party so im getting outa here before 30 screaming 7yr olds show up.. Be back on it tonight prolly.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Man I always like your work and this looks good to. Oh and thank you for trying to make it "less donk" as the world really needs ZERO DONK LOL!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work as always man!

Did that guy get the Caprice from Detroit? I've seen this car more than once around the Detroit / Ferndale border. Either that or it has a twin up north.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Nice work as always man!

Did that guy get the Caprice from Detroit? I've seen this car more than once around the Detroit / Ferndale border. Either that or it has a twin up north.

You arent the first that has said that.. As far as i knew the car was from the Cols area but now i gotta find out if it is from up north

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

nice shit do you got pics of the new rims. my last glasshouse had 26's. and it wasnt all lifted and funny looking. :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

new rims arent in yet, i think they backordered his tires is whats going on but im not sure really

the 24s dont even rub, so im sure the 6s would clear as well. But im pretty sure he did a 26r and a 24 up front

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived