Jump to content

layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn those doors look nice :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thanks bro, hopefully get the inserts put together soon. :yahoo:

Posted

I'm thinking more tweeters will be necessary. Have any plans for the A Pillar?

Other than that, those doors look fucking prime.

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Posted

I'm thinking more tweeters will be necessary. Have any plans for the A Pillar?

Other than that, those doors look fucking prime.

we still have some 3.5's going into the dash somewhere, and if it does need more tweets we will get some 5.25 component sets to replace the coax's and the tweets will probably go into the a pillar.

edit: thanks btw

Posted

Oh wow, I didn't even noticed those speakers were coaxial,lol.

Any update on the wall or have you guys just been working on getting those doors done?

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Posted

Oh wow, I didn't even noticed those speakers were coaxial,lol.

Any update on the wall or have you guys just been working on getting those doors done?

we have been getting the inside coated with resin, and glassing up the seams, I will take some pics when we are done, before we install the rear part of the wall and start bracing it all up.

Posted

Okie dokie, got some more pics for you guys.

Getting started on the dash, putting some 9 inch monitors in it.

One replacing the head unit (HU going into console)

100_1612.jpg

100_1611.jpg

And one relacing the passenger airbag...

100_1621.jpg

100_1633.jpg

And some overall....

100_1631.jpg

100_1630.jpg

100_1632.jpg

And what a Tahoe without a dash looks like.

100_1634.jpg

Posted

Damn thats a crazy shot of the dash gone. was it fun :popcorn: You have some skills man :drinks::good: Its been raining for a week and I have to work outdoors :trippy:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

Taking it out wasn't too bad, putting it back in however :trippy:

OH well, sorry bout the rain though, its been getting hot as hell around here, and when storms to happen we have quite a few tornados going around. :peepwall:

Posted

looks nice man. are you putting in touch screens so you can control the brain through the monitors? or is it all through the deck still?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...