best components for $400 a set

justified

you could pm ray on here, he's a hertz dealer and i have one local also, i think the milli or how ever u spell it was like $250 for the 3ways, and $300 or so for the hi-energy 2way comp set but i unno

i dont kno of any online ppl that sell hertz that i can think of

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

id put my hi energy XL against xxx in the midbass department all day long

i dont doubt it. I dont even think the xxx should be in the same conversation as the rest. I would never want to pay dealer cost for them...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Shit i run hertz and i have yet to find another set of componets that come anywhere close to touching mine, (imo) i would suggest anyone to buy some. Right now they are only getting 50 rms to each side, but i am hoping to get a better amp to put them to their full potential.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

you could pm ray on here, he's a hertz dealer and i have one local also, i think the milli or how ever u spell it was like $250 for the 3ways, and $300 or so for the hi-energy 2way comp set but i unno

i dont kno of any online ppl that sell hertz that i can think of

hertz does not sell any product online.

Milles are thier top of the line and far from 250 for 3 ways your far into the 4 figures for mille components, i know because ive owned them

for information on a dealer you can get them from call Electromedia at 1-877-567-3030 or visit http://www.elettromedia-usa.com/ and dealer locator

i believe i spent 269 installed in my truck!

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

whats the diffrance energy or high energy esk on ebay 120 bucks i was looking to spend a lot more are they better than alpine spx17 pro they are 320

difference in energy and hi energy youd have to hear to really get the difference, far better sound from the hi energy over the energy. The reason they are cheap on ebay is they are either a discontinued model, or someones selling them unauthorized or worse case scenario they are knockoffs

Archived