Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

sell it.

Lol, I got the thing a month ago, I had it in my car for not even a day, I turned it in 2nd day, I just got the phone call today they fixed it, cuz I have a 1 year warranty, I haven't even had time to bump my subs with it. What if I kept that amp, and ran it to my comp's and 6x9's? and had the other one go to the subs? would that amp blow my comps and 6x9's?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sell it.

I dont wanna :angry:

plus trying to sell yo old shit is impossible cuz people are too cheap n dont wanna buy it.

like im selling my P3's for 300, and their like well i can go to the chi and get speakers for $100 dollars.

Ill hold onto the amp =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Personally keep the t5002 and use it for some componets or something, it would give PLENTY of power to em.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Personally keep the t5002 and use it for some componets or something, it would give PLENTY of power to em.

I can't keep it thats what they gave me to replace my new amp. Im looking at the thing right now it's P6001bd Model it's 600 W RMS x1 @ 2 ohms

406 rms wpc @ 4ohms

654 Total RMS Watts @ 2 ohms

Max Power is 1,962.

Also, the T5002 is $900 dollars. that's too much for my taste.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I can't keep it thats what they gave me to replace my new amp. Im looking at the thing right now it's P6001bd Model it's 600 W RMS x1 @ 2 ohms

406 rms wpc @ 4ohms

654 Total RMS Watts @ 2 ohms

Max Power is 1,962.

ignore this rating...fosgate is great quality but you wont see this out of your amp

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ignore this rating...fosgate is great quality but you wont see this out of your amp

Yah, that's a given. I remember when they tested the amp and turned the volume up it knocked the clock right off the wall, and I put my hand on the wall and I could feel it shaking/vibrating. They said that the amp they gave me is just about 2000 power, and is perfect for the subs cuz their 1000 rms each. I dunno what im gonna do though If I get components am i gonna be able to take them out in the future and put them into my new car? That's my main concern when this car is completely undriveable I have to be able to have everything in that car to the new car.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you can always do kicks or custom panels to hold the speakers in the doors, you are only limited by you imagination. dont worry about dkill it comes with practice....unless of course you just dont have any but a reputable shop can do that for you also. I have switched plenty of systems around for customers from car to car.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

you can always do kicks or custom panels to hold the speakers in the doors, you are only limited by you imagination. dont worry about dkill it comes with practice....unless of course you just dont have any but a reputable shop can do that for you also. I have switched plenty of systems around for customers from car to car.

I've heard of kicks & Panels, only problem would be they would do them in the door, and well if they do that, can they still be removed? My Main concern is that i'm able to take the components out in the future I don't want them to be permanant because my car is turning into a real piece of shit :( and I love it so much so kicks/panels removeable?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived