dam steroids...

Yeah, the roids made him do it... <_< or lack there of.

Anybody ever heard of Carbon-monoxide? Even still, I guess they must have a fairly good reason to treat it as a murder-suicide since they already are. They even said that they found what was used to kill them, but didn't say what it was...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Yeah, the roids made him do it... <_< or lack there of.

Anybody ever heard of Carbon-monoxide? Even still, I guess they must have a fairly good reason to treat it as a murder-suicide since they already are. They even said that they found what was used to kill them, but didn't say what it was...

all they said is that they were found dead.. notheing was said that they all had gun shot wounds execution style.. there is no facts have been released... not like they are saying he smothered his kid, and then straggled his wife and then he blew his head off...

Everyone is INNOCENT until proovin guilty.. and further more, i think it is ludacris to sit here and talk about someone who is dead, and then make assumptions until something has been released to say other wise... someone could have broke in robbed them, cause they are in atlanta area.. them some crazy mofuckers down there... hell he had a private stoen wall built around his house...

like i said.. until they say he had a self inflicted gun shot wound, with a gun 2" from his hand, and then wife and kid had matching bullets from that gun blah blah, he did so much thing..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

chris was one of my favorites, i was shocked when i came in from hookin up a friends stereo and my mom told me he passed away

I was just on my way out to get a Lil ceasars extra cheese when my bro told me... :(

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

all they said is that they were found dead.. notheing was said that they all had gun shot wounds execution style.. there is no facts have been released... not like they are saying he smothered his kid, and then straggled his wife and then he blew his head off...

Everyone is INNOCENT until proovin guilty.. and further more, i think it is ludacris to sit here and talk about someone who is dead, and then make assumptions until something has been released to say other wise... someone could have broke in robbed them, cause they are in atlanta area.. them some crazy mofuckers down there... hell he had a private stoen wall built around his house...

like i said.. until they say he had a self inflicted gun shot wound, with a gun 2" from his hand, and then wife and kid had matching bullets from that gun blah blah, he did so much thing..

Its not that serious down here.

Archived