Mr. 973808 Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 For you WWE fans I have just heard Chris Benoit has passed away. THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Twigz Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 For you WWE fans I have just heard Chris Benoit has passed away. Yah, Apparently he was murdered, along with his wife, and children it was considered a Homicide. I'm sure they'll be more evidence in the future. R.I.P Benoit. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Chris Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 I heard about that shit too. Still can't believe what I'm hearing... Him, his wife AND son all found dead. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
finkster Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 mann...thats crazy! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Twigz Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 I heard about that shit too. Still can't believe what I'm hearing... Him, his wife AND son all found dead. yah, it's pretty fucked. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
ChevyBoy Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 r.i.p. man. atleast this one is true unlike mcmahon. dont fake shit, cause now this happened.
dleccord Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 he killed his wife and kid actually. then he killed himself. refs: chode69, superduper
andym85 Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 truley sad... word is its a murder/suicideidk...cause he also has 2daughters i think, that werent found with them.r.i.p. man. atleast this one is true unlike mcmahon. dont fake shit, cause now this happened.no shit! i bet the WWE feels like a bunch of dumbasses for pulling a stunt like that now...death isnt something you should play with... i likes me some audio stuff...
AI James Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 truley sad... idk...cause he also has 2daughters i think, that werent found with them. no shit! i bet the WWE feels like a bunch of dumbasses for pulling a stunt like that now...death isnt something you should play with... i am getting it form georgia new on dish network
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.