CC_Audio's Larger Customer Builds (8/28) p3

Everything looks great but wheres your shop?

I work on referrals for now, keeps me surpisingly busy. I don't have a shop, this is my dad's shop at my parents house. 1600ft^2 garage, 6 bays. Fully setup for automotive, woodworking and metalworking. I basically work out of this garage and my dad works out of my Grandpas 3800ft^2 shop, also setup for anything and everything. I'm going to school for computer graphics and business. If computer graphics doesn't work out I'll open up my own audio shop. I'm located in northwestern Illinois, actually as northwest as possible. 5min from Wisconsin and Iowa.

Where are you getting all of you audiopipe stuff from? I really want An AP3000 they look so clean. I just love the looks of them

All of these came off of ebay.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I work on referrals for now, keeps me surpisingly busy. I don't have a shop, this is my dad's shop at my parents house. 1600ft^2 garage, 6 bays. Fully setup for automotive, woodworking and metalworking. I basically work out of this garage and my dad works out of my Grandpas 3800ft^2 shop, also setup for anything and everything. I'm going to school for computer graphics and business. If computer graphics doesn't work out I'll open up my own audio shop. I'm located in northwestern Illinois, actually as northwest as possible. 5min from Wisconsin and Iowa.

All of these came off of ebay.

would you be interested in just building me a box

and if so what are your rates

• 2 weeks later...

Small build I did for a member on here SactownBully84. He requested interchangeable ports. Box is 5ft^3 after sub and port displacement for both ports. On port tuned to 45hertz with 115in^2 of port area, other tuned to 34hertz with 80in^2 of port area.

P1010641.jpg

P1010642.jpg

P1010643.jpg

P1010644.jpg

Pieces of the ports, more wood used to make the ports than in most boxes.

P1010645.jpg

P1010646.jpg

P1010647.jpg

P1010648.jpg

P1010649.jpg

P1010650.jpg

P1010651.jpg

P1010652.jpg

P1010654.jpg

And the finalized product, he didn't want it finished in anything so its ready to go.

P1010653.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

DAMN!!!.....thats one good lookin box....im gonna paint each port with that textured stone paint and carpet the rest of the box with black latex backed automotive carpet, i will post pics after i finish it....gonna paint the SPL port tonight, so i might have pics up later.

PS. Great job on the box bro. im very pleased and im forsure commin' back for my wall in the grand am when im ready, thanks again

2001 Grand AM

Pioneer UB4000 HU

Tsunami / Monster Wire's

DC POWER INC 260SP ALT w/ XS Power VCM

BIG 3 All 1/0 Monster 400 + YT Under Hood

Stinger SPV70 x2 in Trunk

4x SA-10's On There Way soon i hope

SS XXX-4000D @ .7ohm 3K+

RF Power 4x6's & 6x9's Monsoon Powered

PG TL22 Line Driver

148.7db @ 35-45hz sweep w/ 12" BTL

here's a few pics of the 1st couple coats of primer on the SPL port. im gonna let it dry over night and tomorrow im gonna spray it with some stone textured paint.

DSCF2014.jpg

DSCF2015.jpg

DSCF2016.jpg

DSCF2017.jpg

2001 Grand AM

Pioneer UB4000 HU

Tsunami / Monster Wire's

DC POWER INC 260SP ALT w/ XS Power VCM

BIG 3 All 1/0 Monster 400 + YT Under Hood

Stinger SPV70 x2 in Trunk

4x SA-10's On There Way soon i hope

SS XXX-4000D @ .7ohm 3K+

RF Power 4x6's & 6x9's Monsoon Powered

PG TL22 Line Driver

148.7db @ 35-45hz sweep w/ 12" BTL

• 2 weeks later...

He was in town the other day so I had him stop by, and I just so happened to have my camera too.

He took the sub out for whatever reason and then reinstalled it crooked. Then proceeded to wire it up with some schoche wire instead of Rockford Fosgate. Whatever its his system, I didn't say a thing. Look how dirty the box is already, car sucks up dirt better than a vacuum cleaner, good thing I did bed liner. The upside down amp was my fault, I built the box before the amp arrived and went off pictures from online. Apparently not all these amps have terminals on the same side. Whoops, still looks good.

P1010588.jpg

P1010589.jpg

P1010587.jpg

P1010586.jpg

This is the pic I used when I did the box, clearly the terminals are on the side I needed, the amp I recieved was opposite.

2009-09-18_121412.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

• 3 weeks later...

i really like to clean look of the alpine box with the "formica countertop" on it

you say its easy to do

im not exactly sure what it is or where its found

id be greatly appreciated if you could tell me (:

once i start my new build ill give you 100% credit for the clean look of it

another quick question, how is it applied onto the box?

and do you just cut it with a razor blade?

Archived