just got the 4's put on and got a skinny tire because i was planning on lowering it a few inches but the only kit i can find is a ground force kit 1.6" front and back..anyone know where i can get something different? maybe like 2.5-3 inches max

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

so you think just sticking with the springs all the way around is the way to go?

They fit right on, no rubbing no issues what so ever i can pull a u turn with no issues...but then again they are on a 255/30 tire so it's a pretty skinny tire..hell with all the room left i coul've probably done a 40 series tire and still been good.. i think the newer gen explorers have a lot more room because a buddy of mine has 23's on his 97 and they rub a tad bit when he turns

2004 Explorer Limited

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

IA 40.1

anyone have anymore input? looking to get the stuff ordered by friday so i can install whatever I get on my vacation next week.

2004 Explorer Limited

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

IA 40.1

1.6" will change the look alot. if its coil sprung you can sometimes remove the isolator (rubber piece above the spring) and stick a thinner strip in there, the isolator is usually there to simply "isolate" the noise coming off the rims and tires, but i doubt it would make that much of a diff, and might get you another .5"

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP