Sonic Electronix

orignial poster now you opened a can of worms..

fanboys unite..

i cant speculate :popcorn:

edit: also look at shuriken batterys on ebay..

two 100 series should do you just fine

or one 100 series and one 120 series in back.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

this damn thread is a cluster fuck full of people going WAY OFF TOPIC, and simply not helping the OP with what his original question was. Come on people..... The nut huggers here love DC/FI/AQ/DD/ etc..... So do I, but seriously, the OP has explained his question about 750 times and no one still is trying to help him. OP, perhaps re-word your first post, and change the topic name a little......

to everyone else.....

HE LIKES JL, GET OVER IT.......

if this topic goes off subject again, short bans are in order, and locking of this thread......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

If having alot of power on hand at idle is more important then you'll want to get a dc power alt instead.

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/alternators.html

I personally don't know what's more "important". But let's say I decide to just let the system play in a parking lot for about 20 minutes. Wouldn't the at idle needed to be a good solid number or does it not matter?

this damn thread is a cluster fuck full of people going WAY OFF TOPIC, and simply not helping the OP with what his original question was. Come on people..... The nut huggers here love DC/FI/AQ/DD/ etc..... So do I, but seriously, the OP has explained his question about 750 times and no one still is trying to help him. OP, perhaps re-word your first post, and change the topic name a little......

to everyone else.....

HE LIKES JL, GET OVER IT.......

if this topic goes off subject again, short bans are in order, and locking of this thread......

Appreciate someone trying to get my question answered. I'm not defending JL or bashing any other sub. I just bought what I wanted. Their like a pack of starving wolves and I'm poor, lost, defenseless sheep. lol I'll never mention my sub again.

thats cool, i wasnt aware you could re cone one. i would like to put a w7 in a luxury build, like an infinity G37 or something like that, sexy car, sexy sub.

Fuck that, LMS Ultra for a luxury build. Sexy car with a sexier sub.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Appreciate someone trying to get my question answered. I'm defending JL or bashing any other sub. I just bought what I wanted. Their like a pack of starving wolves and I'm poor, lost, defenseless sheep. lol I'll never mention my sub again.

Yeah, JL isnt though of too highly hear as you can see. Only thing i will ever knock them for is their price. But they do make great products, you just have to pay for the name too. For your original question, id say go with some XS Power D3100s. I plan on getting one once i can afford to, though my build im about to start (just waiting on a few more things to come in the mail) wont need it, i might down the line somewhere, and it never hurts to have some extra power on tap.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

bad-newbie-bad.jpg

Sorry that ive now posted 3 posts in a row, but i got add and couldnt read through it all forwards, and posted and found some good shit on the last page. Like this...you sir are not that far from a newb yourself on here.

orignial poster now you opened a can of worms..

fanboys unite..

i cant speculate :popcorn:

edit: also look at shuriken batterys on ebay..

two 100 series should do you just fine

or one 100 series and one 120 series in back.

Shuriken looks like a pretty solid battery. Do you have any personal expereiences with them?

nope but somone that did praised them very high.. somone also posted that the big battery companys.. xs kenetik ect use the same core with different cases and the only thing your paying for is the name..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I'm more familiar with batcap than the shurikien so I can't say anything about them but I do like batcap as far as amperage at idle on the irragi alts you will have to ask dom he was goin to dyno my alt so I would know but I guess he forgot but thats alright all I can say is its a beast it made a huge differnce in the sound quality of my system the mids and highs are louder and crisper that the bass is slammin

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived