Sonic Electronix

Hey, if you want a buick with a mercedes price tag, then get the JLs. All your local nubes will love you. I will shit on JL all day long, they have a good product, not a great product. There isn't a single reason to put JL on a pedastal, they simply don't perform and if you think they do, then you haven't been around car audio enough. Reason most shops carry JL is to make money off your ass, huge profit margin for shops to make when selling JL. Thats why its on a pedastal, put a $250 price tag on a 12W7 and then I'll change my mind. If we're talking mainstream performance, then I put the W7 in the same class as a Type R. I let out a deep sigh every time a customer brings me a JL woofer from the local shop.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

lol whatever dude ..a rockford t40001bd xs batterys ho alt and two w7s isnt just something for the streets...

ps you dont need a van lol

:orly3:

Sorry, around here it's just a couple a notches up from a starter system. No comps, no shit talking, just riding and turn 1 or two heads. Just an overall good sound with my lows, mids, highs. Lows and mids will probably be O2s, but leaning towards beymas.

Hey, if you want a buick with a mercedes price tag, then get the JLs. All your local nubes will love you. I will shit on JL all day long, they have a good product, not a great product. There isn't a single reason to put JL on a pedastal, they simply don't perform and if you think they do, then you haven't been around car audio enough. Reason most shops carry JL is to make money off your ass, huge profit margin for shops to make when selling JL. Thats why its on a pedastal, put a $250 price tag on a 12W7 and then I'll change my mind. If we're talking mainstream performance, then I put the W7 in the same class as a Type R. I let out a deep sigh every time a customer brings me a JL woofer from the local shop.

I didn't put it on s pedestal, I asked about power supply. Well, your somewhat right about buick/mercedes. I could have bought a shirt from Walmart for $20, but I decided to buy a similar shirt made by Ralph Lauren Polo for $89. Shirt from walmart may be a better quality and last longer, but that's not what I wanted. I purchased what my money could afford.

Nothing wrong with going with the jl's if you choose to go with them, but the thing you really need to consider is how is the customer service going to be if something happens with them. The smaller companies out there live and die by how well the product does and how well the customer service is, just something to think about when choosing gear.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

:werd_msword:^

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Nothing wrong with going with the jl's if you choose to go with them, but the thing you really need to consider is how is the customer service going to be if something happens with them. The smaller companies out there live and die by how well the product does and how well the customer service is, just something to think about when choosing gear.

You probably didn't read the original post, but I asked about power supply. No need for anyone to convince me otherwise on the subs.

obviously since no one has mentioned a problem with the amp its perfectly fine..

if you havent noticed. everyones been barking about your choice in subs.

:drink40::cookiemonster:

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!