Sonic Electronix

Damn man. 2 people have said the same amp so far. AP 1500d might be the one. After shipping and other miscellaneous costs it'll land him right around $500 too. You guys are good. I'll let him know whats up and see if he's got any issues or questions.

Can the AP 1500d be wired to 2 ohms? I'm not sure why it doesn't have a rating on there for 2 ohms, just for 1 and 4. We'll probably get a dual 1 so we can wire it to 2 ohms. It'll open up the amp possibilities a lot more looking for an amp that'll do 800 at 2 ohms rather than at 1 or 4 ohms. Worst case scenario is he gets an amp that is too big and we have to adjust the gains lower. But that;ll all be done with a DMM so no worries (no o-scope, we're poor mo' fuggaz)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Damn man. 2 people have said the same amp so far. AP 1500d might be the one. After shipping and other miscellaneous costs it'll land him right around $500 too. You guys are good. I'll let him know whats up and see if he's got any issues or questions.

Can the AP 1500d be wired to 2 ohms? I'm not sure why it doesn't have a rating on there for 2 ohms, just for 1 and 4. We'll probably get a dual 1 so we can wire it to 2 ohms. It'll open up the amp possibilities a lot more looking for an amp that'll do 800 at 2 ohms rather than at 1 or 4 ohms. Worst case scenario is he gets an amp that is too big and we have to adjust the gains lower. But that;ll all be done with a DMM so no worries (no o-scope, we're poor mo' fuggaz)

It's rated for 950w rms @ 2ohms.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

You might be able to get a pair of 15" T3 T.600 and an Audiopipe 1500 for around that much. Maybe even a Sundown 1200 watt amp.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You might be able to get a pair of 15" T3 T.600 and an Audiopipe 1500 for around that much. Maybe even a Sundown 1200 watt amp.

Any idea where I could get a sundown 1200 for $200? I've been looking like crazy for some of these deals. Post links if you have them :clapping:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Any idea where I could get a sundown 1200 for $200? I've been looking like crazy for some of these deals. Post links if you have them :clapping:

Not $200, but close.

New:

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart

Refurb:

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_67_69_82&products_id=249

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Any idea where I could get a sundown 1200 for $200? I've been looking like crazy for some of these deals. Post links if you have them clapping.gif

Look at the ssa shop or ask Jacob @ sundown audio.

The sae 1200 is a beast, but he may only need the saz 1000 (I don't remember the prices).

The ssd is a good choice too !

BTW take a look at the Sundown subs : sa's and Z series, they're cheap AND goooood !!! You can love them more than the ssd.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

If he gets the T3 T.600's he will need the SAE-1200

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yeah, we looked at Sundown equipment but it was just a tad out of reach money-wise. It be great to save up the extra bills and grab some killer Sundown stuff but he's really strapped for cash (the whole paying for college deal). Unless I can find some amazing deal on a Sundown 1000D or 1200D for less than $150, I think we'll be sticking with the AP 1500D. I just can't find anything to beat that price.

ALSO, I'm hoping you guys can do me a favor. I made a SketchUp of a box idea for the 15" SSD. It's 3.79 cubes before displacement tuned to just under 34 hertz. I'm assuming as we add bracing and the 45 in the port tuning will wind up somewhere near 34 hertz, which is what I'm aiming for. I also gave myself a second challenge of getting it all to fit on one 8'x4' sheet of MDF, which I managed to do. If you guys could double-check the model and calculations for me that would be amazing!

Download the model HERE

And here's the dimensions of the thing for those who can crunch some numbers super fast (I used Torres' Box Calc just for reference):

BOX

Height: 20

Width: 32

Depth: 18

PORT

Height: 18.5

Width: 3

Length: 27

Sub Displacement (off Fi's site): .17

# of extra Baffles: 1 (design has a double baffle)

# common port walls: 3

wood thickness: .75

You'll get the best idea of the box from looking at the model, but I just want to make sure I didn't mess up any numbers beforehand.

wtf is lolcats?