Jump to content

does this PISS you off too?


Recommended Posts

Posted

btw the topic was spelling not punctuation, assholes.

also, how is it racist if its an observation? i have dozens of black friends. yall take that shit too serious. its the internet

proper spelling with bad punctuation is just as bad, "asshole".

My observation:you're an idiot

I think this is the second time I've heard you use the " it's black people" angle in a thread. Get over yourself Wanksta on a Budget

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted

Just do what everyone else, and skip there posts. There is no need for me to take 15 mins of my day to translate what people are trying to say

Roseville, CA

Posted

^^^^^^^hey i could read that one^^^^^^^^

:yahoo::drinks::clapping::yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks::clapping::yahoo:

I can't =/

I just usually don't help people who post like that. When I see

"ZOMG MA AMPZ B BRNT /\ WTFH AH DU!?!?!?!?!?!?!11111"

I don't get angry, I just can't hardly read it, so why post and risk pissing you off because I can't read that...whatever it is and didn't answer what you were looking for.

Punctuation I can understand, because sometimes people here are in a rush to get a question answered so they just slam out a few quick sentences and post it. I'm guilty of it. It's a little hard to read but I'll deal because I can usually sympathize.

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

T|-|1$ T|-|R3/-\|) 1$ F\_/1_1_ 0F F/-|1|_

^^^^^^this thread is full of fail^^^^^^^

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Posted

Your rant is like trying to dial gods number to get a hit on someone you don't like!

Bro seriously you can hate it all you want, but that isn't going to change anything! Also my girl types liKe ThIZ aNd iTz AnN0yInG but it's the way they chose!

Lol that hurts my head..I would just reply with yes every time..

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Posted

Fucking faggot thread needs it's faggot ass deleted

Lmfao!! I seriously want to meet Twisted, all of his posts are fucking hilarious.

&..... yea thread fail

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

Posted

WOWZERS!! i knew i shouldnt of opened this thread.

im gonna let you guys finish but this is my new favorite song by bone thugs

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Lmfao!! I seriously want to meet Twisted, all of his posts are fucking hilarious.

&..... yea thread fail

Angry_face_zoomed.gif

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

when do we get a family members vid. cuz your on it today. :lol::yahoo::lol:

come on mang ........we jones'n

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4720 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...