Sonic Electronix

why dosnt rockfordfosgate recone subwoofers?

Stillwater Designs was a high quality company at one time. Sadly, that time was many, many years ago.

What like RF back in the 99 to 2000 area when RF pissed alot of installer off because we were all disappointed with their products.

And that God awful Punch Z they had was one of the worst woofers that ever came out of RF.

Kikcer had hit a low point too but they have recouped and are rebuilding their rep.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

That is a very uneducated response, and just proves that you buy in to the 'underground' hype. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Sundown, DC, Audioque, and have used all three as well as others, but that doesn't mean you automatically bash a mainstream company for no justifiable reason at all.

I'm not anti-mainstream in any way. And I'm not a Sundown, DC or Audioque jock swinger. I will say that I've used DC equipment a few times and have been impressed by their products, but I've been impressed with many other brands over the years as well. At one point in time, I was impressed by Kicker's products. As I said; That was many, many years ago.

I feel that my opinion of Kicker subwoofers is justified. The current Kicker subwoofers sound like hot, wet garbage. That is my opinion, good sir, and I have heard many Kicker subs in my life. There are literally dozens of companies out there offering subs that outperform Kicker...in every price range....every time.

I'd also like you to know that I've been an audiosavings customer on more than one occasion. And not only have I been a customer, but I've sent many other customers your way. I've recommended your website to many, many people that've went on to spend quite a bit of money on the products you sell. Please consider this before further provocation.

Thank you...

You can't fix stupid

Answer to the original post... Its cheaper for them to send you a new sub if you smoked yours, "AND THEY CHECK FOR THE FAULT" if you overpower them 2 times they wont give you a 3RD. If they sold re-cone kits at wal-mart there would be a bunch of EVERY BRAND woofers in the trask as people F#*% them up.

You cant bash Kicker... If they wanted to sponser you you would nut in your pants. Just because you cant afford it dont Diss it

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

I'd run a kicker amp all day, every day. Also, their higher end components, but there is no way in hell I'd go back to a kicker sub. I've owned them all but the SoloX and their sound quality is horrible and are highly overpriced.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

You cant bash Kicker... If they wanted to sponser you you would nut in your pants. Just because you cant afford it dont Diss it

I'm not, nor have I ever been, interested in sound systems that sound like doo-doo. It's just not my thing. Therefore, I would never seek out, or inspire to, a Kicker sponsorship. If they wanted to give me free equipment, I'd take it.....then I'd sell it and use the profit to purchase quality audio gear...

You can't fix stupid

I'm not, nor have I ever been, interested in sound systems that sound like doo-doo. It's just not my thing. Therefore, I would never seek out, or inspire to, a Kicker sponsorship. If they wanted to give me free equipment, I'd take it.....then I'd sell it and use the profit to purchase quality audio gear...

Canabalistic Humanoid UNDERGROUND Dweller.....

Dude, use your moms ATM card so you can go to wal-mart and get you some real gear, stop by radio shack and get the rest of your system on your way home to the trailer park, TOP NOTCH GEAR FOR YOU... send pics when your done bashing

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Actually, there was no provocation intended. I just wanted a better answer than "sound like shit." Ive used many different brands, and had success with Kicker. I'm tempted to hear what you would say about my Cadence setup.

And the rest of you guys, "trailer park" and "top notch gear" isnt right. He's new and could be outdoing some people.

:)

Canabalistic Humanoid UNDERGROUND Dweller.....

Dude, use your moms ATM card so you can go to wal-mart and get you some real gear, stop by radio shack and get the rest of your system on your way home to the trailer park, TOP NOTCH GEAR FOR YOU... send pics when your done bashing

Will do, champ. Thanks for the advice.

You can't fix stupid

Actually, there was no provocation intended. I just wanted a better answer than "sound like shit." Ive used many different brands, and had success with Kicker. I'm tempted to hear what you would say about my Cadence setup.

And the rest of you guys, "trailer park" and "top notch gear" isnt right. He's new and could be outdoing some people.

Cadence > Kicker

I'm far from new. This just isn't my forum of choice. :)

You can't fix stupid

X2, the member bashing is unnecessary and against the rules. Quit being childish because someone doesn't like the same audio brands as you.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Archived