chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 LOL trollin' the internets. I didn't start it. I believe that honor belongs to poster numero deux: That's where you're wrong, friend. I came into this thread, posted a fact and then backed it with solid evidence. I was belittled and attacked quite poorly by people of questionable intelligence for my troubles... You can't fix stupid
sebasstian Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Wish granted this and the other ones made me [/b] LOL 12 RE audio X series 12's 4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge) 0 gauge from batt to amp kinetik 1800 in back clarion cx-200 HU SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms 8 Re 6.5 full range speakers Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier Autopager car alarm
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 LOL trollin' the internets. I didn't start it. I believe that honor belongs to poster numero deux: That'd be the one right there. Well he apparently did a good job! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Maxim Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 That's where you're wrong, friend. I came into this thread, posted a fact and then backed it with solid evidence. I was belittled and attacked quite poorly by people of questionable intelligence for my troubles... Evidence as provided by chud: 360 = junk the 360 is garbage. they're in the landfill now...where they belong 360 = junk Like I said, it's junk... Must be junk... So other than you saying it's junk and boo-hoo'ing about your consoles taking a turd on you, I see no "evidence" that the 360 AS A CONSOLE is a bad system. The OP god an amazing deal on a phenomenal package and there's no arguing that. He didn't have the option to buy a PS3 with 4 controllers and MW2 for $350. If he had that option then there would be a reason to state the PS3 is better. But for that price on that package he got a killer deal. Saying your 360's died and you didn't have the common sense to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and get them both repaired for free shows me that you're the only person of questionable intelligence in this thread. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
SocoJoe Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 To the OP: As long as it's not banned from live for something stupid and not one of the older gen xbox's (obv. not since it's a mw2 edition) you should be solid. That's a damn steal and enjoy it. To the PS3 fanboy: You said earlier they come with a 6 month warranty, how long ago did you buy your 360's? They come with 3-year warranties for the RROD and etc. They upgraded their boards to Jasper and that dramatically reduced the RROD cases. I have had mine almost 2 years with zero problems. I will agree with you and say the first gen. 360's were garabge, but Microsoft has worked hard and continues to, to improve their console. 360 = PS3 The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
sebasstian Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 That's where you're wrong, friend. I came into this thread, posted a fact and then backed it with solid evidence. I was belittled and attacked quite poorly by people of questionable intelligence for my troubles... let me fix this. I came into this thread, posted a bunch of bullshit opinions and then backed it with a bunch of trolling dick posts. You are now free to troll about the forum. 12 RE audio X series 12's 4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge) 0 gauge from batt to amp kinetik 1800 in back clarion cx-200 HU SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms 8 Re 6.5 full range speakers Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier Autopager car alarm
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Evidence as provided by chud: So other than you saying it's junk and boo-hoo'ing about your consoles taking a turd on you, I see no "evidence" that the 360 AS A CONSOLE is a bad system. The OP god an amazing deal on a phenomenal package and there's no arguing that. He didn't have the option to buy a PS3 with 4 controllers and MW2 for $350. If he had that option then there would be a reason to state the PS3 is better. But for that price on that package he got a killer deal. Saying your 360's died and you didn't have the common sense to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and get them both repaired for free shows me that you're the only person of questionable intelligence in this thread. Just caught this....this is a battle of fanboy's ....he supports PS3....you have Master Chief in your ava.soooo...closed case! I'm going to lock this now. My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
n8ball2013 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 twisted you may not be locking it but i am. .thread THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.