PS3 = Better graphics and graphical potential, Blu-ray sized games as well as the movies, never overheats, controller lasts forever and have way better joystick accuracy (much less twitchy), older models were backwards compatible (Mine is with every game I owned, but to be honest, I never, ever use it.), free online gameplay.

360 = Online gameplay is more fine tuned, triggers, party chat.

Both have pretty good exclusives and future exclusives. Both have obviously risen the bar of what gaming is, and are obviously a new plateau. Overall I would say I like my PS3 more, but I can see both sides of the argument.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Well, first of all you can upgrade the HD in the slim.

Also, I have never heard of a red screen of death. I've gotten the YLOD twice on my original 80 gig, but I fixed it myself both times and it's working fine for now.

I don't know what you mean by saying you can't message people in your game. I send people messages all the time. You can also have a text chat open while you're playing.

My ps3 has backwards compatibility, but I have never used it. I'm fine with the PSN, although I've never really used XBL so I guess I don't know what I'm missing. But, it's free, and that's great.

Also, I prefer the games on Ps3. PS3 has the better exclusives without a doubt. Graphics are better as well.

I give your review a 1/5

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=141+196

It says the 60 gig is the version that is backwards compatible. That's according to G-stop. Says that's why it costs more. I PERSONALLY think the PS3 is the better value, with the BlueRay, and FREE online. God of War 3 is no joke (if you like that type of game) There seem to be GREAT arguments for both systems though.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I don't see how everyone says the PS3 has better graphics. I've never seen a game made on both the PS3 and the 360 that showed the PS3 having better graphics. And you can't compare exclusives because every developer has their own way of doing graphics, meaning you're comparing apples and oranges. Halo: Reach looks just as good or better than any game I've seen on the PS3, and it's still in internal Beta development. As far as graphics potential goes, the word "potential" just means you haven't accomplished anything yet, and that's completely true. I understand the hardware is "beefier", but I haven't seen a game tryly take control of it yet. The main reason for that is because nobody knows how to really use an 8-core processor efficiently. It's an impressive piece of hardware and the free Blu-Ray player and online gaming is an amazing deal. Personally, I prefer the exclusives on the 360 (see avatar) and all the extra functionality of Xbox Live, but I digress.

As far as the review goes, I give you a 1/5. Lack of any sort of punctuation or capitalization aside, you seem concerned most about the lack of backwards comparability and internal hard drive, which were two big reasons you rated it at 2.5/5. However, you didn't take into account the fact that you were reviewing one of a long line of console models. That's the same as reviewing the Xbox 360 Arcade console and saying that all Xbox 360's get 2.5/5 because it didn't come with a hard drive. Next time make sure you review just your model, not the console as a whole.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Exclusives are really the only way to judge a system's graphical capability. When devs make a game for both systems, they make sacrifices. A lot of multiplat games (most actually) look/run better on the xbox because it was the lead platform.

I've never really seen any Xbox games that impressed me the way that Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, etc. have .I'm not saying Xbox games don't look good, because they have some great looking games. I just think the ps3 is pulling ahead graphically.

Seriously, Kz2 is over a year old and it still is pretty hard to beat. The animations, particle effects, physics, lighting are all top notch and quite impressive.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

^^^^^^^^^^^^

And then PC stomps both 360 and PS3 in the graphic department but also costs much more than a 3-400 dollar console

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Dont care which system is better but when it comes down to reliability the 360 and ps3 both have their problems.

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

X2 @ R_Mac_1

Also the PS3 is going to be 3D compatible when 3D games (& maybe movies?) start coming (Of course you have to have a 3D compatible TV/Projector). That just shows how the PS3 was way ahead of their game as opposed to Xbox 360.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

yeah my alienware is far from all consoles, i have yet find anything or another computer to compete with mine, on bfbc2 i think i average around 400-450 fps in online gameplay.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

When cost is factored into the equation, the PS3 slaughters the 360 and the Wii. If you can afford it, PC gaming is the way to go, but you're not going to get a solid gaming rig for $300...unless you're buying from a crackhead.

You can't fix stupid