i would to say that this system is alright i just got mine for xmas i like that the games are on blueray controllers are wireless built in wireless card hdmi output built in hard drive has internet browser and you can play blue ray movies.

i don't like that it does not have the ps2 backwards compatible you can't change the hardrive playstation network is suckes

it's nice that playstation network is free but it does not have nearly anything xbox live has you can't have a party chat you can't file complaints against people you can't message people that are in the same game as you and other things what's the point of you only be able to play playstation 3 and ps1 but not ps2 games if you but the system i would keep the receipt 2 of my friends who have a ps3 one of them got red screen of death 3 months after he bought the consle and sony won't repair his system for free only because he don't has receipt when they have in the system where they bought it when they bought it my other friend his harddrive is messing everytime they play cod modernwarefare 2 when first starts it ask for you to put in the same settings over and over again that your only put in once unless you deleted the game of the consle then we could not play saints row 2 it would there's a update for the game it would download no problem but it would not install then if we disabled the internet on the consle ty bypass the update after it tells that when the hard drive flashing yellow is blinking not to turn after the system and we would put ok then it says the game files are corrupted when the game has never been on that system we did the trouble shooting and did a thing where it deleted the corrupted files that did not help so we bought a used copy of the game and tried it it still did not work but yet the game fine on my system but there's is not even 6 months old

so i give this system a 2.5 out of 5

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

i would to say that this system is alright i just got mine for xmas i like that the games are on blueray controllers are wireless built in wireless card hdmi output built in hard drive has internet browser and you can play blue ray movies.

i don't like that it does not have the ps2 backwards compatible you can't change the hardrive playstation network is suckes

it's nice that playstation network is free but it does not have nearly anything xbox live has you can't have a party chat you can't file complaints against people you can't message people that are in the same game as you and other things what's the point of you only be able to play playstation 3 and ps1 but not ps2 games if you but the system i would keep the receipt 2 of my friends who have a ps3 one of them got red screen of death 3 months after he bought the consle and sony won't repair his system for free only because he don't has receipt when they have in the system where they bought it when they bought it my other friend his harddrive is messing everytime they play cod modernwarefare 2 when first starts it ask for you to put in the same settings over and over again that your only put in once unless you deleted the game of the consle then we could not play saints row 2 it would there's a update for the game it would download no problem but it would not install then if we disabled the internet on the consle ty bypass the update after it tells that when the hard drive flashing yellow is blinking not to turn after the system and we would put ok then it says the game files are corrupted when the game has never been on that system we did the trouble shooting and did a thing where it deleted the corrupted files that did not help so we bought a used copy of the game and tried it it still did not work but yet the game fine on my system but there's is not even 6 months old

so i give this system a 2.5 out of 5

Longest run on sentence evar. I agree though they should have left the backwards compatibility on the PS3's. I think all of they were backwards compatible until the MGS edition, that was the last console that could play PS2 games. One thing you didn't take into consideration is the amazing graphics of the PS3, especially when paired up with a good HDTV. Blu Ray movies look amazing on the right TV.

i have both a 360 and a ps3...i dont care for party chats and all that bullshit, i wanna play the game online and thats about it sometimes. As far as reporting people i would never report anyone on a online game, if i dont like it i turn the shit off.

You must have a PS3 Slim. I have a PS3 & it plays all the PS2 games & has a 500gb hard drive. Maybe you or whoever got it for you, should have forked out the money for a fat PS3. Their still in the $400 range, mainly because of the backwards compatiblity & ability to switch out hard drives. Just sayin, don't bash something when you are driving the base model..

my review is ps3 is better than 360 1 main thing is more mature players no crybaby bitches cryin stop sayin the f word lmao that is all true too

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

You must have a PS3 Slim. I have a PS3 & it plays all the PS2 games & has a 500gb hard drive. Maybe you or whoever got it for you, should have forked out the money for a fat PS3. Their still in the $400 range, mainly because of the backwards compatiblity & ability to switch out hard drives. Just sayin, don't bash something when you are driving the base model..

lol at base model, the slim i have i prefer over the fat i had before, i dont touch old ass ps2 games when i get a new setup. its a cool novelty to be able to play older games but i never do it.

its hardly base model when the company ONLY makes the slim anymore. My old fat model yellow lighted 3 times btw before my daughter threw it and smashed it

i have both a 360 and a ps3...i dont care for party chats and all that bullshit, i wanna play the game online and thats about it sometimes. As far as reporting people i would never report anyone on a online game, if i dont like it i turn the shit off.

x2 couldn't of said it any better bro.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint