Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well hes been involved lol We are hooking them up to a Audio pipe 3000d and if my amps are then problem then we all know what im buying lol but yeah we had a slight problem when we first hooked the subs up to my amps but once i re-tunned the amps it was good but then randomly one amp just wasnt doing as well as the other and now they both arnt doing good at all.

Posted

You said there is no way that your used to it because you have had it for like a month?

I , personally, got bored with mine after 2 weeks. I spent more time building a box and covering it than i did enjoying it.

thats why pretty is over rated .... :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Also check the leads on the subs I have ripped a few in my day. Damn Chopped and screwed music, but it sounded great while it lasted. But I know now not to play that far below my tuning level....lol

Posted

Decaf no problem for me. It happened when I was bumping through some bigpimpin Something that went close to 20hz (I think maybe higher or lower) full tilt when I was tuned to 34 Hz

Edit: And yes the silver from the VC to the terminals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7490 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...